What's new

China deploys troops in Sindh, just 90 km away from Indo-Pak border

Status
Not open for further replies.
indians ko aj kal din main taray nazar atay hain.

Absolute BS! Its yet another excuse to justify Indian inaction and cowardice after being smacked by PA and PAF.
Habitual of speaking giiberish and they have international reputation of this. BTW what's meaning if BS ?

RAW needs some serious reforms.

no Indians don't like to pay for sexual favors, they like to do it by force

I stand corrected. Having a massage parlor might invite an Indian invasion. Better relocate such an establishment right outside south of Kashmir. It will clear out the Indian from Kashmir.

Chinese Army has little battle experience, their soldiers are only good at parades. Pakistan has more then enough manpower to defend its border.

Chinese Army has little battle experience, their soldiers are only good at parades. Pakistan has more then enough manpower to defend its border.

I agree with this a lot of Chinese chest thumpers would complain but I recall like a year or two ago a PLA general when retiring said the PLA was not battle ready its just a show of force yet this is why PRC has not invaded Taiwan yet, the last time the PLA saw action was in 1979 and the early 1980s with the Border war with Vietnam a Soviet ally

I agree with this a lot of Chinese chest thumpers would complain but I recall like a year or two ago a PLA general when retiring said the PLA was not battle ready its just a show of force yet this is why PRC has not invaded Taiwan yet, the last time the PLA saw action was in 1979 and the early 1980s with the Border war with Vietnam a Soviet ally

I admire their technological advancements but no fancy technology is going to buy you actual battle experience.

I admire their technological advancements but no fancy technology is going to buy you actual battle experience.

Yes I agree on that but the USSR had technological advancements in weapons but how did they do in Afghanistan in the 80s they had no balls I am not saying PRC is a another USSR its just not been battle proven nor does the PRC want conflict cause Yankee can swoop in and do what their best at supporting gurilla groups PRC is only good at internal stabilty not external

*Pakistan on the otherhand has fought 3 wars with India won a couple of them is the main reason "Greater India" project fails so its battle tested and can do well

An other stupid claim form a stupid Media, I have very good friends in that area ,no such deployment nor it will happen, and BSF is way away from these coal projects as they can observe any movement, might have seen some Chinese worker doing party on the top of famous nangar Hill,

Let’s suppose this is true which I hope it is.

What does India intend to do about it?

Let’s suppose this is true which I hope it is.

What does India intend to do about it?
They'll take an even bigger dump on railway tracks not realizing that these tracks are built for train rolling and not for the kind of rolling these fools have become accustomed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom