Country
India
China denies permission Kailash pilgrims to cross Nathu La pass
Special Correspondent
NEW DELHI, June 24, 2017 01:00 IST
Updated: June 24, 2017 14:55 IST
nathu%20la

The Nathu La pass. Photo: Special Arrangement

The pilgrims have returned to Gangtok in Sikkim after the denial of permission.
The annual Kailash Mansarovar yatra, which was flagged off earlier this month by External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj, has been disrupted. Reports suggest that China has declined permission for the first group of 50 pilgrims to proceed to the holy Mount Kailash through the Nathu La pass.

The pilgrims have returned to Gangtok in Sikkim after the denial of permission.

“Yes, there are some difficulties being experienced in movement of Kailash Mansarovar Yatris via Nathu La. The matter is being discussed with the Chinese side,” said Official Spokesperson of the Ministry of External Affairs.

Short route

The route through the Nathu La pass that opened two years ago shortens the entire route making the pilgrimage less arduous.

It is not yet known why the Chinese authorities have denied permission.
http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/china-stops-kailash-pilgrims/article19137410.ece

After pharmaceutical active ingredients and solar panels, the China also holds India's jugular vein on this pilgrimage?

Lol

The victim India has a trade deficit of 115 billion and the villain is China here too. While India does nothing, or can't do anything.

Lol

And the GOI wants to fight a 2 front war involving China?

Lol

Indians hardly make any sense on such.
Thats why I disowned India. Despite being born in Modi Nagri of Gujarat.
I sold my last investment (property) in Ahmadabad, leaving only my ancestral house in Pune.

I am serious.
No lol on this.

After pharmaceutical active ingredients and solar panels, the China also holds India's jugular vein on this pilgrimage?

Lol

The victim India has a trade deficit of 115 billion and the villain is China here too. While India does nothing, or can't do anything.

Lol

And the GOI wants to fight a 2 front war involving China?

Lol

Indians hardly make any sense on such.
Thats why I disowned India. Despite being born in Modi Nagri of Gujarat.
I sold my last investment (property) in Ahmadabad, leaving only my ancestral house in Pune.

I am serious.
No lol on this.

It's ok to disown the political entity created by Britain. But Please do not disown the people of Indian subcontinent. For their sake, you need to help restore Indian subcontinent to the state prior to British take over.

Last edited:
It's ok to disown he political entity crested by Britain. But Please do not disown the people of Indian subcontinent. For their sake, you need to help restore Indian subcontinent to the state prior to British take over.
Do your best. Best of luck.

It's ok to disown he political entity crested by Britain. But Please do not disown the people of Indian subcontinent. For their sake, you need to help restore Indian subcontinent to the state prior to British take over.
Subcontinent ?
This news is specific to india . Why have you dragged pakistan into it ?

Back
Top Bottom