What's new

China defends Pakistan after Modi's 'mothership' of terror remark

Honestly, I expected much stronger statement from China in defending Pakistan, but the above statement is not more than a generic statement that China issues regularly in defending Pakistan.
Do you remember there was a time when NK and china where good friends and every time NK was defended by china alone and we all know what happened to NK. these Pakistani members dont realise,there is a limit for a single friend to to go..all the eggs in a single basket never ends well.

Honestly I didn't even expect China to defend Pakistan ................. defend Pakistan against what......... a crying modi? ................ even he couldn't state it like men and name Pakistan ............... but he has this habit of crying everywhere at every forum. Was BRICS meant for this only?

I was expecting China to defend Pakistan...after all $46 billion of their investments goes through Pakistan. Any labeling of Pakistan as mother-ship of terrorism by Modi will have general effect on investment environment of Pakistan. That in turn will increase the risk profile of CPEC. Though I expected a much stronger statement from China.

I don't believe that Chinese officials touched your Dalit issue or other internal Indian matters.
You dont have to think,chinese dint.....they where talking about terrorism ,i thought you understood before opening the thread.

Honestly, I expected much stronger statement from China in defending Pakistan, but the above statement is not more than a generic statement that China issues regularly in defending Pakistan.

Even few wants to learn in hard way but disagreement in a manner of respect is good enough to deliver the message rather than always threatening of war etc. Every country has its own style and SOP of foreign policy and it is not necessary that what India adopts on such occasions must be copied for followed by others. It is the same message, in presence of NaMO, to convey the stance and I am sure, the concerns understood the same clearly.

Sending their own citizens across the border as terrorists is "great sacrifice" Indeed.
32AEB68000000578-3516368-image-a-1_1459383863726.jpg

I was expecting China to defend Pakistan...after all $46 billion of their investments goes through Pakistan. Any labeling of Pakistan as mother-ship of terrorism by Modi will have general effect on investment environment of Pakistan. That in turn will increase the risk profile of CPEC. Though I expected a much stronger statement from China.

modi was blaming Pakistan for all ills even before CPEC but it still happened. So no I wasn't expecting any Chinese statement to defend Pakistan against usual whining of a cry baby.

Your PM really needs to grow up, there is a limit to it but now it appears that he is still living in his pre election campaign time. If he had an iota of sense he would know there is no way Pakistan can be isolated ........ but a hateful person can hardly think rationally.

Honestly speaking....Defend Pakistan against what?...U mean against an always wailing and crying guy named Modi or what?

Last edited:
Sath main aik Chinese chamanta [ slap ] bhi khana tha kea ? ;)

You dont have to think,chinese dint.....they where talking about terrorism ,i thought you understood before opening the thread.
I know exactly what I'm posting, indeed terrorism is a a global issue, the menace raises it's head all over the world, Chinese want to address the issue as do other countries but India just would like all blame put on Pakistan for it's own troubles.
Well, China being a super power and a world stage player knows how to put drama queens in their place for the world will listen to China and not India.

China feeling the need to defend. Cool and calm China having to give a statement through foreign secretary, somebody's starting to feel the pressure.
Aww we don't want you to take pressure :wub:
You know after this entire international isolation and fake strike things , the humiliation Indians have faced is lethal but sure you can keep your heads high. This is the world where you will survive as you are doing since decades. Chill and don't worry :smitten:

Even few wants to learn in hard way but disagreement in a manner of respect is good enough to deliver the message rather than always threatening of war etc. Every country has its own style and SOP of foreign policy and it is not necessary that what India adopts on such occasions must be copied for followed by others. It is the same message, in presence of NaMO, to convey the stance and I am sure, the concerns understood the same clearly.

One thing for sure....Pakistan cannot rely on China to take on India for ever. Chinese have their own business interests in India to pursue. So Chinese will balance its statements between its strategic interests vs business interests. The more India grows, more will the Chinese interests intertwined with India's. In the end, it is Pakistan that has to take India on its own.

The day Chinese ship docked at Gawadar, someone forgot to send the memo to Modi and he went on his usual verbal diarrhea. Xi was like, WTF are you talking about kido? Putin must be having chuckles inside so much so that he forgot to mention terrorism in his speech.

A new Hollywood blockbuster will hit the cinema near you, "Finding Namo".

The day Chinese ship docked at Gawadar, someone forgot to send the memo to Modi and he went on his usual verbal diarrhea. Xi was like, WTF are you talking about kido? Putin must be having chuckles inside so much so that he forgot to mention terrorism in his speech.

A new Hollywood blockbuster will hit the cinema near you, "Finding Namo".

Just like moves in Martial Arts, first Chinese ship docking at Gawader was perfect timing.

Cu3PUmWWYAEXmhc-640x427.jpg

Back
Top Bottom