What's new

China cuts TV entertainment hours

nice!eventually we can escape from those junk entertaiment programms.

i only like 天天向上.but 天天向上 is not very good,either.thanks to 欧汉声,who makes it funny.other entertaiment programms r just boring and embarrassing.

hope they can make some really good programms.

i only like 天天向上.but 天天向上 is not very good,either.thanks to 欧汉声,who makes it funny.other entertaiment programms r just boring and embarrassing.

Makes sense.

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

Ironic, you're avatar is anime - isn't that Japanese.

Makes sense.

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

In China, nothing is done legally. He probably watches that stuff from illegal downloads.

communist nation after all.

I believe some Chinese poster here are stated funded by the government to promote goodwill amongst China by the commies.

I'm only interested in sci-fi movies, anime, hentai, and adult ****.

Makes sense.

right,this is '' baka to test''

a funny anime,a little harem type.

communist nation after all.

I believe some Chinese poster here are stated funded by the government to promote goodwill amongst China by the commies.

....i am the only chinese poster in this thread.r u talking about me?

OK....I used to be a innocent free poster,until i took an arrow in the knee.....

It is only for those annoying ads.

Since it has been received so much complaints from many TV audiences, how this can be blamed for China's dictatorship?

You guys better to find a better subject before trolling.

I like 非诚勿扰,天天向上 and 快乐大本营 from mailand
康熙来了,大学生了没,国光帮帮忙,from Taiwan

Back
Top Bottom