What's new

China could lease Hainan to Pakistan, in return for Gilgit !!!!

It's plain childishness that this thread comes so far!

And the credit goes to HongWu ..... and his wet dreams.

Typical chinese.... they were relishing the propect of taking over Gilgit (.. and see, from their "all weather friend"), and see how they think about leasing hainan to the same "all weather friend".

Btw.. the now deleted thread went much farther, courtesy Hongs Fongs and Shongs.... stupid la :laugh:

indians are always indians! poking their long noses into every matter! i wonder how indians can sleep when China and Pakistan are influenced in their dreams! the posts on this thread shows that indians are nothing but have big mouths! starts babbling each and everywhere! by the way what do you think of tamil naidu? it should be freed from indian's grab? what is ur opinion?
kyun ab jal rahi hai na? thats the same way we feel when u talk abt freeing Balochistan! pehlay apnay mulk ko bachao jahan saray states kay log aik dosray say jaltay hain!! you should thank ur god that china and pak are not supporting your naxilities otherwise india would be in jeopardy!!!

indians are always indians! poking their long noses into every matter! i wonder how indians can sleep when China and Pakistan are influenced in their dreams! the posts on this thread shows that indians are nothing but have big mouths! starts babbling each and everywhere! by the way what do you think of tamil naidu? it should be freed from indian's grab? what is ur opinion?
kyun ab jal rahi hai na? thats the same way we feel when u talk abt freeing Balochistan! pehlay apnay mulk ko bachao jahan saray states kay log aik dosray say jaltay hain!! you should thank ur god that china and pak are not supporting your naxilities otherwise india would be in jeopardy!!!

This is grossly incorrect .... and saying this to you makes sense, if you are a pakistani (which it seems to me that you are).

India always wants a strong Pakistan .... which can deal even with China on equal terms.

Dare they put their evil eyes on Gilgit or anything.

Hope you had read their comments on the now deleted thread, started by HongWu.

It you are a true Pakistani ..... you should be smacking right into the face of chinese who dare cast a downly sight at your country.

.... And then see how they wriggle and twist, when the same thing is said about their own country.

It's all too obvious and clear .... I hope that thread started by HongWu hadn't been deleted. It would have opened the eyes of our Pakistani brothers, about the true face of chinese.

China doesn't claim Gilgit. Only indians come up with these wild stories. China's map doesn't even show Gilgit as part of China, its only indian wet dream maps that show gilgit part of india.

Anyways, China-Pakistan federation will benefit Pakistan the most. So whatever we do with our territory shouldn't concern hindustan.

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

what will you do with tamil nadu????

Kashmir is in our hands,u can cry for a whole lifetime Omar.

Back
Top Bottom