What's new

China continues to fuel Pangolin trade

Nonsense. your link included even indicate US is also one of the importer of Pangolin. Why pinpoint at China only?

Black Rhino horn are treasure by many western collector which also fuel the attack. Typical smearing campaign by you , targeting China only.

So far, there is no confirmation from WHO or legal organization that covid outbreak indicates from wildlife. All the DNA matching so far is still far conclusive confirmation of covid source. And you are so quick to jump into the conclusion?

Those american customers are chinese that believes in magic rhino juice, do you ever see white people drinking rhino juice for hair growth? Not to mention & some of them are chinese citizens including high level government officials where they can used their diplomatic immunity to smuggle in horns to china & other customers in other countries. There's like multiple newspieces & even docu bout chinese influences in the illegal wildlife trade.

The reason why the WHO can't get accurate data is because of your country withholding information.

Those american customers are chinese that believes in magic rhino juice, do you ever see white people drinking rhino juice for hair growth? Not to mention & some of them are chinese citizens including high level government officials where they can used their diplomatic immunity to smuggle in horns to china & other customers in other countries. There's like multiple newspieces & even docu bout chinese influences in the illegal wildlife trade.

The reason why the WHO can't get accurate data is because of your country withholding information.
The white loves to collect wildlife species as trophy. I went to a white man house in Australia few years ago. They have ivory, Tiger tooth, Rhino horn and many other animals specimen.

Pangolin are favorite as exotic wildlife pet for American which fuel the illegal trade.

The white loves to collect wildlife species as trophy. I went to a white man house in Australia few years ago. They have ivory, Tiger tooth, Rhino horn and many other animals specimen.

Pangolin are favorite as exotic wildlife pet for American which fuel the illegal trade.

Except those are most likely hunting trophy from legal hunting. Not from chinese funded poaching that's responsible for exterminating many species into extinction.
1330.jpg

Not as much as the chinese love eating them I can give you that.

Except those are most likely hunting trophy from legal hunting. Not from chinese funded poaching that's responsible for exterminating many species into extinction.
1330.jpg

Not as much as the chinese love eating them I can give you that.
Nice cheapshot. Purposely using a non endanger animal photo trying to ease the crime of the white.

janice.png

Let me post some real photo! The white hunter will cut off the horn and bring back home as trophy.

Nice cheapshot. Purposely using a non endanger animal photo trying to ease the crime of the white.

janice.png

Let me post some real photo! The white hunter will cut off the horn and bring back home as trophy.

That's DTJ he also killed lion, rhino & other endangered species. It's already implied in the picture.

There's a difference between trophy hunting & poaching u know. The lady in the picture is not responsible for creating a market for just the horn.

That's DTJ he also killed lion, rhino & other endangered species. It's already implied in the picture.

There's a difference between trophy hunting & poaching u know. The lady in the picture is not responsible for creating a market for just the horn.
You are real delusion. Just like saying killing one person is not murder. You must killed 20 and above to qualify as murder or attain death penalty.

You are so disgusting spinning whatever term be it right or wrong just to suit your agenda. Do u know how many Rhino are hunted as trophy?

You are real delusion. Just like saying killing one person is not murder. You must killed 20 and above to qualify as murder or attain death penalty.

You are so disgusting spinning whatever term be it right or wrong just to suit your agenda. Do u know how many Rhino are hunted as trophy?

not as much as killed by poaching I reckon. Also watch the video.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom