What's new

China completes facility for mass-production of vaccine

China built a huge modern dedicated hospital from designing on the drawing board to admitting patients in 10 days, now has mass production facilities for the vaccines in several cities, no countries can rival China in terms of speed, scale and efficiency to make things happen.

So China has the vaccine?
No, China has about a dozen promising vaccine candidates in trials. I believe some of the candidates will enter mass production even before trials are complete.

No, China has about a dozen promising vaccine candidates in trials. I believe some of the candidates will enter mass production even before trials are complete.
When we can expect them? I am sure if China gets seccesfull vaccine Pakistan will get it on priority.

But
Ya that's for sure. Russia and Pakistan will be priority.
When it will be available as cases in Pakistan are increasing very fast and within a day or two cases will be more then china:(

But

When it will be available as cases in Pakistan are increasing very fast and within a day or two cases will be more then china:(
September at the earliest but probably won't be ready until end of year

My question is that diseases which are spread by virus and not bacteria is there vaccine for any such diseases ????

Back
Top Bottom