What's new

China collapses due to covid surge? see how Vietnamese girls celebrate New Year 2023 in Changsha city in S. China

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
China collapses due to covid surge? see how Vietnamese girls celebrate New Year 2023 in Changsha city in S. China
New Year's Eve, Huge crowds everywhere

Oh wow, beautiful girls and beautiful city!
In another video these girls say that they found culturally China and Vietnam are very very similar, they didn't have cultural shock when they first came to China, almost everything here is just like Vietnam and they can easily blend in, so they don't particularly feel homesick.

She looks like ethnic minorities from the Northwest mountain, not Vietnamese Kinh. Most of them comes from Southwest China originally so of course they are familiar with Chinese culture.

It's called makeup and using the smartphone's beauty filter. Stop simping.
Yes lots of powder and make up but that’s ok. Men are primitive I don’t know if men really want women without makeup. My spouse says the world would look different without makeup (she doesn’t mean it would look ugly). Ha ja.

Yes lots of powder and make up but that’s ok. Men are primitive I don’t know if men really want women without makeup. My spouse says the world would look different without makeup (she doesn’t mean it would look ugly). Ha ja.
I am not against make up. Women are indeed better looking with makeup. But her makeup style is just weird. Looks stiff. Probably because she's in China and she aspires to be a mainland influencer.

I am not against make up. Women are indeed better looking with makeup. But her makeup style is just weird. Looks stiff. Probably because she's in China and she aspires to be a mainland influencer.
She apparently wants a chinese fan base. I can recommend the sisters don’t talk or comment anything on politics. China is somewhat similar to the US, when I travel to America I 100 percent avoid talking on politics, talk something else as foods or sports.

She apparently wants a chinese fan base. I can recommend the sisters don’t talk or comment anything on politics. China is somewhat similar to the US, when I travel to America I 100 percent avoid talking on politics, talk something else as foods or sports.
It's a bit different because China has a simp army who can afford to lay flat and pay crazy viewership to these chicks for just rolling around and acting cute. It's like onlyfans for incels in the US, except China just has A LOT of these dudes. As long as these gals stay in their lane and get these guys to buy photos of their buttholes, they are happy.

Huge crowds? Are you sure this is smart at this time?

Of course, everyone I know got covid last month and recovered, now our immunity is the strongest, the chance of being infected again now is very slim.

Do you think they are trying to deceive the Chinese?
Yes they obvious are, but who cares, tons of people are trying to make money online nowadays
Make no mistakes, these are not homeless people.

u=2888218704,3196678346&fm=222&app=106&f=JPEG.jpg

22.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom