What's new

China CCP just dismiss & arrest a PLA Senior General for guilty of corruption

cnleio

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
徐才厚被开除党籍 移送军事检察机关
Few minutes ago in CCTV, Official news: PLA Senior General - Xu Cai Hou arrested for corruption

181259tvzquj0pzfjpavpz.jpg.thumb.jpg

30560198-8ac5-4644-aef3-c1a7b0642f11.jpg

eb2b2211-3924-4137-86e9-9725b67211bc.jpg

1bd3c27d-47dd-478d-bb6c-3cf51c92eb77.jpg

5fa15219-5e45-4dba-9564-5561969f910d.jpg

4b867d44c63e87b.jpg

CCP dismiss PLA Senior General - Xu Cai Hou's duty, expelled him from CCP and arrested by China police.

Last edited:
This fu*ker should be hanged long time ago.
No No No, at least he was a PLA Senior General, the problem might be the relations with Bo XiLai.
I guess next one will be reported CCP senior officer: Zhou Yong Kang.

Very good news. Mr. Xi is poised to become the second greatest leader of China, I bet. His moment of rule is only second to Chairman Mao in terms of the stakes in question.

We should be proud that the Chinese governance model produces such leaders that take up the challenge of their time.

Systemic corrections are required for any sort of polity. It is not that this or that system is inherently immoral; but, people are. Correct people, the system will be corrected. China is ensuring the next 5 centuries, at least. CCP is teaching a lesson to inefficient and systematically-corrupt regimes.

No No No, at least he was a PLA Senior General, the problem might be the relations with Bo XiLai.
I guess next one will be reported CCP senior officer: Zhou Yong Kang.
But he is very corrupt for sure, we can blind to certain corruption in other sector, but should keep zero tolerance to PLA corruption. Zhou Yong Kang is indeed the so called big tiger. BTW, don't reply to troll.

我说他老心不在焉的样子
还有刚川伯雄光烈诸兄

What about Guo Bo Xiong, will earlier than Zhou ? 2nd PLA Senior General ?

1310399560850_121652802_31n.jpg
This is Liang guang lie not Guo.

我说他老心不在焉的样子
还有刚川伯雄光烈诸兄

This is Liang guang lie not Guo.
LOL, Im sorry... i just interested in the story not the person.
F201104140314412900622217.jpg

A old pic, two PLA Senior General: Xu and Guo (one took down, one will down) ... I see Xi behind them. :p:
589fe3408fcd2f348c4c6445a3d792a2.jpg

Last edited:
Quote from other forum, only Chinese can understand CCP :coffee:

康师傅推出重庆火锅味计划受阻。先是王老吉把重庆火锅秘方交到可口可乐公司手里,重庆火锅受到沉重打击,立马去参观云南白药工厂,然后若无其事到康师傅总部谈判上市的事宜 。

重庆火锅仗着自己继承了老干爹的口碑 ,还有蛙哈哈集团的幕后支持,盛气凌人,妄图占领中国市场。

月初重庆火锅召开新闻发布会,说之前跟王老吉合作是错误的选择,跟这位多年的合作伙伴划清了界线。会上还否认子公司跟法拉利公司有利益来往。有记者问为什么火锅不放黑椒而放红油,重庆火锅表示那是锦湖轮胎的指示。

锦湖轮胎没有发表声明,但在由锦湖轮胎参股的淘宝网上,重庆火锅获得了差评,第二天就被撤出了商城。
重庆火锅一心想上市,可上市的名额只有一个,而且大家更看好汰子洗衣粉能取得这个名额。

重庆火锅想阻挠汰子洗衣粉上市,于是与康师傅商量,计划在洗衣粉里掺亚硝酸钠,并买通了BBC的一个工作人员,想通过BBC的传播来破坏汰子洗衣粉的声誉。

由于在淘宝网上获得了差评,证监会不批准重庆火锅上市,并且查封了他,对他进行内部财务审计。

身为商业联合协会理事长的康师傅,有权利调动城管。为了阻挠证监会查封重庆火锅,康师傅出动了城管,并鸣枪警告。 !

在淘宝网给重庆火锅差评的第二天,几乎所有上市公司股价都大跌,老百姓对证监会早已不满。城管此时鸣枪警告,让证监会更加惊慌,怕老百姓趁机来算账。于是紧急联合发改委,在凌晨零点的时候上调油价,于是晚上城管执法的枪声就变成了老百姓喜迎油价上涨的爆竹声,大事化了。

听说火锅被天线端掉之后,母公司康师傅正面死掐轮胎和天线,20日凌晨炮竹声也是此事,结果是康师傅惨败。天线这九年虽进军影视,但人心向善,毕竟20年前腊肉馆外他是站在扬州炒饭背后的男人,你们再唱歌吃火锅,人家九年心血全没了,所以幸亏轮胎紧握迷彩涂装不放,才狠摔方便面。

想了半天没想明白,叫我这个不看动画片几十年的怎么能猜到天线宝宝。感谢百度

xi dare to penalize the highest official in military means his position is very steady in army,this is most different from XI and HU.

想了半天没想明白,叫我这个不看动画片几十年的怎么能猜到天线宝宝。感谢百度
LOL...
重庆火锅店 == Bo Xi Lai
王老吉 == Wang Zhi Jun
云南白药工厂 == Bo Yi Bo's Army
康师傅 == Zhou Yong Kang
蛙哈哈集团 == Wang Yang ???
锦湖轮胎 == Hu Jin Tao
天线 == Wen Jia Bao
淘宝网 == Zhong Nan Hai
城管 == Armed police
汰子洗衣粉 == Xi Jin Ping

I can't sure the 蛙哈哈集团, what it mean ?

So, how does this clash of Jiang Zemin vs Xi Jinping look like?

Back
Top Bottom