What's new

China building base in Pakistan would push India towards US: Expert

Chinese intentions are very clear now with SCS and pak occupied kashmir adventures. You wrote nonsense and you know about it.

China has already reached its peak and entering a very slow phase for many years to come.
Pak occupied Kashmir? occupation means occupying a territory against people's wills. People in Pakistan controlled Kashmir have never raised a voice. what about indian occupied Kashmir? Continuous protests every now and then. This is called occupation.

But you'll spend years denying a covert base just like with Shamsi.
Just ranting or anything to talk about with logic......China does not need a base in Pakistan let alone a covert one.At best Chinese Navy will get her subs a maintenance facility at a PN base.

Ah.....you meant that in the event of MAD the bigger/better economy will suffer more due to the greater opportunity loss? You are cent percent correct. I apologize for misunderstanding your previous post.

However, I do not agree that due to MAD a war is impossible, never underestimate the stupidity and/or bravado of man. Let's just hope that saner minds prevail.
U again need to refer my earlier posts.
I said a war will never happen. :)
Yes greater economies will suffer heavy loses.

did you do masters in stupidity & delusion?
i don't know whether to laugh or cry on this childish statement

The above statement was response to a childish statement made by another guy.

There is nothing wrong with the Chinese having a military base in Pakistan. Even the US has bases in the UK. For true allies, there is nothing wrong with this. Actually China should go ahead and build a naval base in Gwadar. Push India to US, it will pull the Russians away from India and ultimately closer to China, and in turn to Pakistan. This is all just my opinion of course, nothing is gauranteed in foreign relations.

However, one thing I will say is that the US is NOT a reliable partner. They left us to clean the mess in Afghanistan the moment they had used us. They did nothing to allay Pakistani fears about India developing the A-bomb. But yet slapped us with sanctions when we attempted to balance the deficit. China and Russia, is where Pakistans' future lies. Not the double dealing US.

There is nothing wrong with China having bases in pakistan. US should be kicked out and Chinese invited inside. They are a far more reliable ally.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom