What's new

China asked to stop construction work in Pakistani Kashmir

Good for sake of reciprocity we are drilling SCS for oil. It was our duty to convey the concern BTW.

Kashmir is part of Pakistan and nothing can stop us from investing and building infrastructure there.don't know what India fusses about while that is not even their land.

The same way india Vietnam and Japan will go on in South China sea,let's what you can do:azn:

let there be a referendum then,see which side Kashimiris like to join.
Let there be a referendum in Tibet,see what they want?

how come we never see Indian navy do anything in SCS except for those empty words while our navy is busy building facilities in Indian ocean islands.

One things is for certain, with present prevailing conditions in Pakistan, Kashmir would never go with Pakistan. They may go with afghnaistan but never with Pakistan.

Again , that is something only they can decide , not you or me ...

how come we never see Indian navy do anything in SCS except for those empty words while our navy is busy building facilities in Indian ocean islands.

Why do we need to build ports in SCS when we have our friends like Vietnam there already? we only need to be in SCS to protect our assets nothing else we need to do

We are indeed going ahead in building and construction in Liberal Kashmir to bring it par with the rest of the country, unlike the IOK, half million security stationed just to oppress the locals where curfew and fake encounters are daily occurrence.

And before ranting your off topic nonsense, keep in mind the Red Corridor. !!
Seriously..half million are not oppressing people,been there seen it,army is much more busy guarding the border area,those troops are included in that 5 lac count,and many in the cities are busy curbing the sectarian clashes between shia and Sunni,get the ground realities checked and then blabber.

I am a 100% kashmiri, my father is from Rawalakot, mother is from indian kashmir who escaped indian armys brutality along with her family by crossing the border to Ajk during 1965 war.. i am originally from muzaffarabad, and we consider ourself pakistanis.

And you created a new account for this,congo

massacre is being carried out by ur army.all those kids killed in kashmir by ur slaves.

World opinion is not on your side it says jihadis murdered Kashmiri pandits and killed innocent Kashmiris that is why Kashmiris are joining the Indian army and killing Pakistanis.

You mean like how u muslims massacred hindus in Kashmir like the pandits?

I think the Hindus had jurisdiction over the region all along so how did that happen ? :azn:

#

Here is a brave Kashmiri girl killing Pakistani jihadis God bless her

Last edited by a moderator:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom