What's new

China All Su-35 news

Now, this news come out again: China will buy su35 soon brabrabrabra.....

Isnt it dramatic?:rofl:

Thats different story, I was talking Bout ASAT. ASAT is not a big deal.

Yeah, it is a big deal, only 3 tests have been performed so far in the history.

1985 USA
2007 China
2008 USA

Do you truly believe everyone can master this technology?

---------- Post added at 04:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 AM ----------

It is not likely. But it is true China is having hard time to develop new engine. If China is going to buy Su35, it's the engine they want but Russia doesn't sell it alone.

Its engine is just an AL-31 on steroid, which is something we don't really need. :coffee:

Our current engine is not related to AL-31 at all.

It is not likely. But it is true China is having hard time to develop new engine. If China is going to buy Su35, it's the engine they want but Russia doesn't sell it alone.

No it is not, Its not great achievement. ICBMs trajectory is less predictable than Satellite. ICBMs fly faster than satellite. ICBM are more difficult to intercept than satellite. To destroy Satellite you just need long range missile and little technology.

Even Bangladesh and Burma can achieve it. It just that they will not do it , coz Its not good for earth..

@Su35: If Chinese are not buying it, I will be happy. If Russian are selling them, India should ask them not to, and propose them similar deal.
I guess that's the purpose of this Russian article.

---------- Post added at 03:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 AM ----------

1985 USA
2007 China
2008 USA

---------- Post added at 04:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 AM ----------

Its engine is just an AL-31 on steroid, which is something we don't really need. :coffee:

Hmm, somehow I think new Su35 has AL41on it.

Sorry, we r not going to buy su35. If u indian are interested in it, go ahead, we r happy. I m not joking:yahoo: BUY BUY BUY...:rofl:

I guess that's the purpose of this Russian article.

---------- Post added at 03:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 AM ----------

Hmm, somehow I think new Su35 has AL41on it.

The original AL-41 was meant to rival the F119 of P&W, but since the collapse of USSR, the program has been terminated.

Now the present AL-41 is not related to the original AL-41, but an upgrade of AL-31.

F119 is 5th gen engine, while the present AL-41 is just a 4.5th gen at best.

:rofl:

Russia is just sore because China's J-20 is far superior to its own T-50.

Fake news.

:rofl:

Russia is just sore because China's J-20 is far superior to its own T-50.

Fake news.

Their media was parroting how China can't build the arresting cable, later the fake rumor got completely debunked.

This is how far the credibility of their media goes. :coffee:

1985 USA
2007 China
2008 USA

Yes.. any country which can launch satellites... Hitting a predetermined orbit is a lot easier than hitting a maneuvering target... No one does because it can create huge debris in space which can damage a lot of satellites and a space ships currently orbiting the earth... and is like a waste of money... the debris are simply governed by the laws of physics and can damage the satellites of the country which is teasing as well.

The engine used is Item 117C/S the fan blades are 3% larger and the core used is of Al-41 turbofans... giving it a T/W ratio of 10.5-11 which enables Su35BM to fly in supercrusie... and this is exactly what China needs for their 5th gen. Fighter as their domestic program for making high T/W is facing many problems... and is probably the reason why only one PT of J-20 is flying... and the other SAC fighter is not out yet...

While the engine used in PAK FA is Item 117 a direct derivative of AL-41 turbofans.. however the final production variant will have an entirely different engine... Item-29/129 most probably with even higher T/W ratio.. enabling extremely high maneuverability and supersonic flight characteristics.

1985 USA
2007 China
2008 USA

Americans are arrogant, they pollute the space in 1985 and 2008. Communists are cruel, They did the same in 2007. Rest of world are neither arrogant nor cruel. And yes ASAT technology is piece of cake, any one who can launch SLV/PSLV/GSLV can intercept satellite.

Russia, china, French, Brits or Iran, any one of this nation can do it. Hope its clear to you now.

OMG! its typical communist trap to derail the topic.. @topic: I will be happy if Russia denies Su35 or China don't buy it, or India do some diplomacy to prevent china accessing Su35...

Hmm.. India wants to buy the Rafale.. this means that the MKI and LCA have failed..

You see how dumb that sounds..

Troll : Those who try to divert the topic of discussion.

MKI is heavy fighter, LCA is light fighter while Rafale belongs to medium class. We are not so advanced in aircraft technology so we need technology from other nations to learn. That is the reason we are buying Rafale. Failure is when you quit something, so need not to say whether LCA is failure or not.

Chinese fanboys claim that their technology is superior than Russian and even sometimes better than USA. J-10 is medium class fighter, J-20 is heavy class fighter, Su-35 too is heavy class fighter.

I doubt the authenticity of this news.

Troll : Those who try to divert the topic of discussion.

MKI is heavy fighter, LCA is light fighter while Rafale belongs to medium class. We are not so advanced in aircraft technology so we need technology from other nations to learn. That is the reason we are buying Rafale. Failure is when you quit something, so need not to say whether LCA is failure or not.

Chinese fanboys claim that their technology is superior than Russian and even sometimes better than USA. J-10 is medium class fighter, J-20 is heavy class fighter, Su-35 too is heavy class fighter.

I doubt the authenticity of this news.

I wish you are right.

Satellite kill is not big achievement, many country can achieve it, including Pakistan and Korea. But the question is Are they INSANE??? By shooting Satellite we are playing with fire, the derby produced by the kill remain in atmosphere and may cause damage to future projects.

World is not Insane as communists are, they know effect of such dangerous tests.

Space does not belong to some one Father. it belongs to our next generation

It's not easy shooting down a satellite. Not everyone can do it.

Yes, the Americans did...freak out a little :D

It's not easy shooting down a satellite. Not everyone can do it.

Yes, the Americans did...freak out a little :D

My dear brother, If BD can launch Sattelite. which Insha allah it will. It can shoot down a sattelite as well. Satellite launch is so advance now, that you can place your satellite in place with accuracy of meters. If you can place them accurately, you can kill them accurately.

But I am sure that BD won't do it. (Coz we are neither Arrogant nor Insane). We (rest of world) know and believe peaceful use of space.

Read it

Nasa scientists monitored the small piece of debris for 11 hours before deciding it no longer posed a threat
Astronauts aboard the International Space Station have narrowly avoided a collision with a 6in piece of space junk.
Nasa scientists monitored the small piece of debris for 11 hours before deciding yesterday afternoon that it no longer posed a danger to the ISS and the three astronauts on board.
Commander Dmitry Kondratyev and his crew had been preparing to climb into their attached Russian Soyuz capsule to take shelter.
But an hour before they feared it might collide, Mission Control radioed the good news.

Imagine by using ASAT how many 6 inch derby we will produce?? Are we Mad enough to do it????

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom