What's new

China Again Claims Developing World’s ‘Biggest, Fastest, Greatest’ Project That Can Revolutionize World Order

Did you read that on a Chinese propaganda poster?

Lol. Keep up the comedic relief. Entertain me some more.
There, there... it's ok, it's alright, you have nothing to be afraid of. i'm sorry about your condition, members in PDF need to be more tolerant about the mentally ill and challenged in hinduland, since hinduland healthcare and air isn't that great.

1653623770795.png

There, there... it's ok, it's alright, you have nothing to be afraid of. i'm sorry about your condition, members in PDF need to be more tolerant about the mentally ill and challenged in hinduland, since hinduland healthcare and air isn't that great.

View attachment 848259
It's always sad to see Freudian projections from people living in shackles, trying to tell themselves lies to feel better. I can sympathize, if not empathize. Hahaha.

It's always sad to see Freudian projections from people living in shackles, trying to tell themselves lies to feel better. I can sympathize, if not empathize. Hahaha.
Sigh… it’s so sad to see someone mentally regressing in real time from inhaling hinduland air. 😔

Aww. It's almost tragic to someone clutching at straws.
An Indian telling a Chinese he has inferior complex is like a charcoal telling a tree he is darker. Lolol.

No such thing. Sup complex is just a symptom of underlying inferiority!
I would say China has an inferiority complex vs the advanced world and India has an inferiority complex vs China. Remember Mumbai being the next Shanghai? Lolol.

Back
Top Bottom