What's new

China acts against locals who attacked Indian businessmen

Means you don't even enjoy the rights enjoyed by sub - Saharan Africans???????
You bet. You know we Chinese lives are so nasty, brutish and short because we don't even have the "rights" enjoyed by indians and sub-saharan Africans. :rolleyes:

india should be proud of itself, really, charming country.

You bet. You know we Chinese lives are so nasty, brutish and short because we don't even have the "rights" enjoyed by indians and sub-saharan Africans. :rolleyes:

india should be proud of itself, really, charming country.

Ok lets take it this way.......... Chinese are feeded good but they are captive.

U guys are like a fat bird in a Golden Cage with stock of food inside. :pop:

And we are free birds who all go looking for food every morning. Work hard, collect food and come back to feed our kids. But we are free free free. We can fly any where we want(read this as freedom of expression and right of information & protest). Absolutely no one to stop us.:enjoy:

Seriously friend, you all don"t know what freedom is. Because you have never tasted it.

And we are free birds who all go looking for food every morning. Work hard, collect food and come back to feed our kids. But we are free free free. We can fly any where we want(read this as freedom of expression and right of information & protest). Absolutely no one to stop us.:enjoy:
Oh boy........ no comment :rolleyes:

Let's just agree we're very different societies.

indians should just learn to pay on time instead of being cheap and derelict :lol:

indians should just learn to pay on time instead of being cheap and derelict :lol:

If news are to believed..then it was their Pakistani employer who turned out to be the "cheap and derelict" fraud who fled the country, instead of delivering.

Need not say............

We know your difficulties & we have all our wishes and support for you all there.;)

Yep I will be donating a few pennies to a charity for starving Indian children in the slums, who die at the rate of 6000 per day. A few pennies is big money for Indians.

Yep I will be donating a few pennies to a charity for starving Indian children in the slums, who die at the rate of 6000 per day. A few pennies is big money for Indians.

Ohh my, a few pennies!! ..that must be almost half your pocket money ..but I am sure you can make up for the loss by doing overtime on the internet. Might I suggest you also shower your poor coal miners (who seem to be droping like flies) and their famlies with the generous philanthropy of yours!! ;)

Donating those 50 cents you have earned???

No worries dear...... we know each and every reply of you all is first checked and verified by your lords and only after there confirmation it is published.

So be rest assured........... we know what is in your heart and we assure you that we have full pity for you guys.

Ohh my, a few pennies!! ..that must be almost half your pocket money ..but I am sure you can make up for the loss by doing overtime on the internet. Might I suggest you also shower your poor coal miners (who seem to be doping like flies) and their famlies with the generous philanthropy of yours!! ;)

At least the coal miners are contributing to the economy. I think that if you were serious about reducing child starvation deaths, Indian children should stop being layed by Indian females, but that would be too much to ask for a primitive stone age society.

At least the coal miners are contributing to the economy. I think that if you were serious about reducing child starvation deaths, Indian children should stop being layed by Indian females, but that would be too much to ask for a primitive stone age society.

When you post.. try making sense!! for a change.

PS: children are born and not laid ..or is it perhaps you came from an egg shell..would explain the low IQ though!! ;)

You are not at fault. We know, you are innocent. Its your owner who is forcing you to write this.

We extend our sympathy to you.

You are not at fault. We know, you are innocent. Its your owner who is forcing you to write this.

We extend our sympathy to you.

You don't need to extend sympathy for us, that thing is in short supply in India.

btw, I am in Los Angeles, a place far superior to India, that is itself dirtier and less convenient than top tier cities like Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong.

You don't need to extend sympathy for us, that thing is in short supply in India.

btw, I am in Los Angeles, a place far superior to India, that is itself dirtier and less convenient than top tier cities like Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong.

We know you are in LA dear. We know it is far more cleaner then Indian Cities.

But the question is...... is it needed in this thread??? As the heading says, its about china taking action against locals who attacked Indian Businessmen.

And you responding just opposite to your Avatar name, gives us clear indication that it is not you who is writing this BS. You are forced to write by your Masters.

Or maybe its 50 cents magic, which is forcing you to write this UnfairAndBaised.

Back
Top Bottom