What's new

Chilli-filled 'PAVA shells' likely to replace pellet guns in Kashmir

Bad decision.

Pellets guns are as humane as we can get, Russians used Arty on Chechens and flattened Grozny, Israel conducts Air Strikes, Asad use Barrel Bombs on separatist.

His other 4 terrorists companions were shot dead.

View attachment 329058 View attachment 329059

But Chilli Grenades produce less theatrics (and more pain) than pellet gun. It would deprive Jihadis of publicity.

Better than Pellet guns. Than you GOI for finally deciding against pellet guns. Hope pellet guns are banned permanently.

Good Day!

Last edited:
Hope it is not too soft for the terrorist scums who get trained, funded and brain-washed in pakistan.
You cannot shower flowers to someone who is burning police stations, public properties and hurting their own countrymen.

However, We should be careful not to behave like pakistan who keep bombing the citizens of Baluchistan using F-16s and heavy weaponry.

They are not portable.

They are not portable.

That i know.... Most of these clashes is happening on roads, and i am sure that can be used there...... I have seen Kerala police using it as an effective tool..... they are non lethal too...

That i know.... Most of these clashes is happening on roads, and i am sure that can be used there...... I have seen Kerala police using it as an effective tool..... they are non lethal too...
kashmir crowd is beyond water canon and tear gas. it may work in winter though !

Authorities should use Tear Gas, Mustard Gas Grenade to disperse Rioting public :D

kashmir crowd is beyond water canon and tear gas. it may work in winter though !

Water cannon can do wonders, especially with its force, i feel it will be effective (to an extent)....... But if they are not using it then there must be reasons behind that.....

Back
Top Bottom