What's new

Chief minister hit the snooze button

Feriha Jazeb

New Recruit

Reaction score
Chief Ministerhit the snooze button upfront; certainly his circadian rhythm is thrown off

ALL TRUTH PASSES THROUGH THREE STAGES. FIRST, IT IS RIDICULED, SECOND IT IS VIOLENTLY OPPOSED, AND THIRD, IT IS ACCEPTED AS SELF-EVIDENT" – ARTHUR SCHOPENHAUER, PHILOSOPHER

The developing count of supplementary cases in the subsequent time has prompted me to question this picture.

These are the most recent extensions to the long list of decorous people who have been brutally assaulted by police officers for what has been reported by officers as failure to react to officers' verbal commands. They figured that PAT members' attempts were aggressive, and for that offense police inhumanely assailed them, began beating, tasering, firing tear gas canisters at them, dislocating their shoulder and choking them to the point of latency. They progressed further to open fire with taint rifles and shotguns. However all victims were unarmed. No weapons were recovered at the scene. Perhaps the bleakest fact of all is that the death penalty was appointed not only in an outlandish and biased mode, but also upon suspects who were actually clean-handed. Police unethical behavior has tainted this entire matter from the beginning.

SP Model Town division Tariq Aziz

(An embarrassment for sure. Yikes!)

Encouraged the officers to "equip phony stories about what had dispatched the shooting" and seed a firearm near the scene.

Oh and one more! How could I have omitted this fellow, anyhow briefly? Gullu Butt:

Let’s meet Gullu Butt who is famous everywhere now, the man pledged for blowing more than 30 vehicles belonging to inhabitants in the middle of the police’s hysterical attack, was seen shamelessly dancing around and embraced by the SP Model Town for his great service.

I am going to be honest here. I have repeatedly pondered about the associations between the N-league government and one suspect killer- Anyone remember this fellow?

I did then and do now discover that whole case bizarre and exactly how the N-league associates to this boy toy/smasher is highly doubtful.

It demonstrated the world how clumsily this once free Police force has now fallen under the might yoke and is nothing more than a slave to the supremacy... Something in their "attic" that if they ever refused to obey their masters would surely wipe out their careers...

Last month, everyone who lives in Pakistan witnessed the appalling and awful incident of Model Town Lahore.

Before we proceed further, does anyone have any questions?

Let’s wait awhile before we go too far, all that fuss over nothing, where had the Chief Minister been? Had he been here, he could have helped us. He had been lost for 10 hours. This length of time is important. If that time was cut in half, then I suppose the situation could have been different. He was no longer able to offer even temporary representation to the 14 death falls and more than 85 injured, treated, discharged and went missing.Well, hitting the snooze button is bad for our bodies Mr. CM!

Oh and by the way the call for the hiring of Gullu Butt and Punjab police in the most expensive aspect possible was made by former Law Minister Rana Sanaullah - Yes, the Rana Sanaullah that was sleeping with the babysitter while speaking to the media in Lahore, said that we were going to beat every breathing flesh for their resistance. Then suddenly when everything went out of control he disowned to be taken guilty for the assault that took place during the Model Town incident.

“It sure made sense to me at the time, you know, how they interpreted it, but now we know better, so excuuuuse us!”

(You are already excused, Mr. Sanaullah, We are not going to say a word to you!)

Former Punjab Police additional inspector general (AIG) Mushtaq Ahmed Sukhara

Who asked to stand unnamed, due to an alarm of getting shot in the head with a shotgun.

AIG, refused to accept personal responsibility for the Lahore Model Town Incident, but an aide said, “Sukhara has made clear his responsibility regarding Lahore killings very clear — he had none — now get the hell off his vermilion.”

Judicial tribunal piercing Model Town incident supervised the joint investigation team to submit initial report on July 3.

(Well, this is going to make beingjudicial commission much more time consuming)

Determining Innocence After shooting is inevitable. Whether a killed person was innocent become a matter of historical research (which is rarely undertaken) and an emerging accord among the common. This is a much slower and less decisive course than a retrial outcome in an exemption.

Pakistan must look at the time of war in Practical Ways Now Explains PM.

(Yes! Mr.PMfictitious schemes no longer as working as they used to be)

This year when channels like ARY and journalists like Mubashir luqman criticized control of the media by authority figures, they were driven from their jobs. It's radically unfair to accuse the charge under the influence of a person, Chaudhry Rashid Ahmad, who has formally disavowed by the court. Nevertheless, reasonably we should be calling the people who dictate Pakistani media “PEMRA,” not “PML-N.” PML-N is an acknowledged political party, while PEMRA is a puppet political project. Most of the media-tyrants are not politicians. They are, though, devoted to their “political parties” in Occupied Assembly.

I am not indicating CM Sharif is engaged directly, yet who knows? I am slightly reminding that the reigning party has had some very odd goings on...

If Pakistanis lastly grasp exactly why APC was wanted in the very ground, then maybe we could be established to seek that outrage which has been lost-in-deal, since we first granted this government to displace this nation from the inside-out and anyone that does any research at all cannot miss the reality of that proclamation. Time and distance from the events of June the 17th will not make us secure except we pursue its lessons. Pakistan is no longer protected by Police force. Lesson of the Non-Protecting Police Learned by All. They are finding it more and more challenging to frame a “Title Barricade of Muffle” around these topics. Supposedly the only people that endure deaf to this obvious fact are the self-same-ego-serving blockheads that snub to even perceive that we have evolved into fourth-class nation in a world where we ‘as a nation’ once dwelt!

More to come

Back
Top Bottom