What's new

Chennai Express mints more than Rs 33 crore on opening day

This movie was also released here and my friend asked me to watch it..i said ok as long as you pay for the tickets :D

I am interested to watch Johnny deep @ The Lone Ranger

I don't understand why all movies of Slaman and shah Rukh are super hit these days no matter how broing they are. Why peopel watch movies for actors only..don't care about acting,script,direction etc

They look much better than your uncle-type looking actors of your LOLywood. :lol:

Rajinikanth is not uncle lol

uncle as hero

one thing is common in most tamil/south actors which is

images

Rajinikanth is not uncle lol

uncle as hero

one thing is common in most tamil/south actors which is

images

But most of them look like filmstar in movies in the movies. You must be knowing the production cost and profit of one movie of Rajnikant, I believe its even more than cost of all movies ever made in Pakistan. What is wrong in stylish moustache.

I like dubbed South Indian movies.

7023562surya_(35).JPG

But most of them look like filmstar in movies in the movies. You must be knowing the production cost and profit of one movie of Rajnikant, I believe its even more than cost of all movies ever made in Pakistan. What is wrong in stylish moustache.

7023562surya_(35).JPG

I never said anything is wrong with moustache ..I said mostly south Indian hero have moustache which differentiate them from Bollywood hero who are mostly clean shaved with chikni look :D

Profit mean nothing and it has nothing to do with quality. Many recent Blockbuster movies of Bollywood are rubbish while some low budget movies with new cast are even better..

Salman/sharukh and rajni kant just cash their name..even if they make a dumb movies. It will be super duper hit breaking all previous records lol dont you think ek tha tiger, dabang 1/2 and body guard etc all same stuff being repeated again nd again

Moustache can be good,dont knw why many people hate moustaches,i guess it has to do with general lack of machismo and feminism/metro sexuality and all that facewash bakwaas that is going on.

I think Deepika outshone SRK totally in the movie. Plus of course I find her very hot. I could not help noticing though in the running scene on the platform. Surgery?

Bakwas movie. Only Deepika is good in the film. SRK overacted too much.

7023562surya_(35).JPG

Haha you Indians love to say **** again and again. There is a reason 90% of bollywood have ancestors from Pakistan, Indians dont like how they look thats why bollywood is dominated by punjabis and pathans while just being 2% of population. And thats the reason actors looking like your picture have to settle in regional industries.

Back
Top Bottom