What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

No, I don[']t. I got my degree as [in] Aerospace Engineering

But I am a control engineer working for Raytheon!!!

I dumped 80% of aerospace knowledge. I got my master degree in electrical engineer[ing] from Standford!!!

Never build a plane before!

I didn't know that Stanford excepted people that could not compile coherent sentences.

[

Martian, keep up the good work.

I love how you post some thing and PtldM3 gets mad.

Keep this coming.

I love how you post something and get banned again, and again, and again......

HAHAHA, SU-47 has 0.3 m2??

lol, if SU-47 has 0.3 m2 then you Russians will not bother to make Pka-Af. lol, every one know that SU-47 is just a demo!

The SU-47 was a technology demonstrator. The SU-47 explored new ideas such as forward swept wings, composites, avionics, weapons bays, ect. The SU-47 had some RCS reduction measures but RCS was not the SU-47's main criteria, if Sukhoi wanted to they could have further reduced the aircraft's RCS. The pak-fa incorporates technology from the SU-47.

And stop harassing me via private messages. I don't need to read your incoherent crap about how I get 'beat down'. You claim I get 'beat down' by people such as Broccoli even though it was Broccoli that got beat down' by claiming that radar blockers would not fit into the pak-fa's intakes based off of a poorly angled photograph. Yet when I gave Broccoli the estimated number on the engine (16 feet) and the room that the engine occupies from the intake to the compressors, which is roughly the same size as the engine itself, Broccoli ran away and could not challenge me, yet in your eyes he gave me a 'beat down'. As for Martian beating me down this is very much a laugh, he rarely can back up his claims with authentic sources, instead he often quotes people from other forums. He also ignores facts and sources and lets not forget how may times he has been proven wrong, as for Pakistani members 'owning me', jee I never knew I can get 'beat down' by people that I rarely speak to. 98% of the conversations I have had with Pakistani's were positive and not related to military maters.

I didn't know that Stanford excepted people that could not compile coherent sentences.

I love how you post something and get banned again, and again, and again......

The SU-47 was a technology demonstrator. The SU-47 explored new ideas such as forward swept wings, composites, avionics, weapons bays, ect. The SU-47 had some RCS reduction measures but RCS was not the SU-47's main criteria, if Sukhoi wanted to they could have further reduced the aircraft's RCS. The pak-fa incorporates technology from the SU-47.

And stop harassing me via private messages. I don't need to read your incoherent crap about how I get 'beat down'. You claim I get 'beat down' by people such as Broccoli even though it was Broccoli that got beat down' by claiming that radar blockers would not fit into the pak-fa's intakes based off of a poorly angled photograph. Yet when I gave Broccoli the estimated number on the engine (16 feet) and the room that the engine occupies from the intake to the compressors, which is roughly the same size as the engine itself, Broccoli ran away and could not challenge me, yet in your eyes he gave me a 'beat down'. As for Martian beating me down this is very much a laugh, he rarely can back up his claims with authentic sources, instead he often quotes people from other forums. He also ignores facts and sources and lets not forget how may times he has been proven wrong, as for Pakistani members 'owning me', jee I never knew I can get 'beat down' by people that I rarely speak to. 98% of the conversations I have had with Pakistani's were positive and not related to military maters.

Me getting banned again?

Nah, you can't. You are just a member here!

Stanford accept me and I did not even pay for it, my company did.

And stop harassing me via private messages. [COLOR="red" said:
I don't need to read your incoherent crap about how I get 'beat down[/COLOR]'. You claim I get 'beat down' by people such as Broccoli even though it was Broccoli that got beat down' by claiming that radar blockers would not fit into the pak-fa's intakes based off of a poorly angled photograph. Yet when I gave Broccoli the estimated number on the engine (16 feet) and the room that the engine occupies from the intake to the compressors, which is roughly the same size as the engine itself, Broccoli ran away and could not challenge me, yet in your eyes he gave me a 'beat down'. As for Martian beating me down this is very much a laugh, he rarely can back up his claims with authentic sources, instead he often quotes people from other forums. He also ignores facts and sources and lets not forget how may times he has been proven wrong, as for Pakistani members 'owning me', jee I never knew I can get 'beat down' by people that I rarely speak to. 98% of the conversations I have had with Pakistani's were positive and not related to military maters.

then dont reply!

then dont reply!

Don't reply to what you illiterate stalker? The nonsense you post is not only incoherent but also has no substance, even if i wanted to there is nothing to reply to--literally. You have stated on numerous occasions that I get 'owned' or 'beat down' yet you fail to point out how and where this happened. You are more than welcome to point out these 'beat downs', in fact I want everyone to see. I am more than happy to embarrass you in front of everyone, I don't make claims without facts, but you and your buddies do, with that said I have no problems taking you on and making you look like a fool.

And stop stalking me.

And stop harassing me via private messages.
Dang...Now that is just pathetic. But you should really enjoy such attention, it reveals a deeply insecure personality from the stalker.

:meeting: "Roll eyes" at the drama in this thread.

Gentlemen, let's not take things too personally. Everybody should relax. It's summer time.

Dang...Now that is just pathetic. But you should really enjoy such attention, it reveals a deeply insecure personality from the stalker.

You should read some of the bizarre messages he left me on my profile, today alone I received five. I didn't bother replying to his first messages so he kept on bombarding my profile with incoherent and desperate rants. Even funnier is that I have not spoke to him in weeks perhaps months and today he just so happened to bombard my profile.

He constantly tells me I’m wrong and that I got 'owned' and I always tell him to find these posts where I got owned, needless to say he never can find those posts. I am more than happy to have a technical discussion with this Stanford educated engineer. I have told him that if he feels I’m so wrong that he should expose me for everyone to see, again he did not take up my offer. There are a few things this guy is good at, one stalking, and two running away when he is challenged.

27_137147_dd3485c23a4c4a4.jpg

Yes !!!!

And I also know that you know NOTHING about Engineering!

Oh really ? I don't ?
and you are now a control engineer?
for raytheon ?

perhaps you can tell us then how you can find the PM of a CL system, and from where, and what PM would any decent control engineer allow for a simple application of say follow a reference signal or line ...

Back
Top Bottom