What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

img-9f438a9d6f244ed87a86d9a5932eba90.jpg

No man ... the HAL Tejas is the true 5th gen fighter, beats out the Rafael and blows the J-20 out of the water. The only thing I’m curious is as to why they haven’t yet launched an air war against China :yahoo::rofl:

The Indian will claim they are modest and not try to show off. They will claim Indian is the most benevolent people so they decide to spare Chinese lives despite having massive technology advantage over Chinese military. :lol:

The J20 is a beautiful beautiful beautiful dragon !!! simply amazing that China has managed to get this far. Hopefully soon they can adopt nozzles similar to the F22 to reduce some of her rear radar signature(every bit helps).

I guess we will never see the cockpit shots of this puppy!!!!

Last edited:
The J20 is a beautiful beautiful beautiful dragon !!! simply amazing that China has managed to get this far. Hopefully soon they can adopt nozzles similar to the F22 to reduce some of her rear radar signature(every bit helps).
You can count on at least 5 more yrs of development. The base airframe must be modified. Flight controls laws modified. Pilot retraining to accommodate those changes. The current flying inventory will be left as is, but their numbers are too small to be any effective contribution to the force, so that leave new airframes.

I guess we will never see the cockpit shots of this puppy!!!!
F35 like engine.nozzle is even.better.with.TVC.function.

Back
Top Bottom