ZMbqJ.jpg

9Nk60.jpg

Air brake, check.

QH7Dx.jpg

PlOUi.jpg

PSjVG.jpg

Beijing, we have ignition!

CmYuK.jpg

Tower, this is J-20 Mighty Dragon red leader. Ready for takeoff!

[Note: Thank you to HouShanghai and "hk299792458" for the pictures.]

Nd4Bo.jpg

Looks like the "petals" of the concentric variable-area afterburner nozzles of the right engine was extended or set in the "open" position while the left one was not. It appears that the pair of engines can work independently to optimize performance. If this is true, it would say a whole lot about the integrated flight management & control system. The master computer needs to work seamlessly with the ultra complex FBW; coordinate FADEC of each engine with all the moving surfaces. It would be one hell of a super fighter when TVC is added when serial production begins. [Macau Boy's commentary]

lWv5T.jpg

Ldvni.jpg

Notice the two nozzles are different. [HouShanghai's comment]

4qAca.jpg

[Note: Thank you to Marchpole and HouShanghai for the pictures.]

What engine could it be?

Wikipedia (unreliable source i know) claims that WS-10B and WS-10G have TVC, so it cannot be any of those.

God knows.The engine issue was there since the J20 pictures were revealed.Even the insiders like Maya cant convincelly expain what is it.Mostlikely its a WS10 variant?

i wanna more news on J-20 or whatever new kits china is developing```its kinda boring for last few weeks, same as my business```why!!! i'm stressed -_-

today ,j20 broke own record,the bird flew 3 times a day
first two flights happened in the afternoon,Every flights spent about one hour .
the third flight in the evening ,about 40 minutes or so
030.gif

videos
j20

where did you get this info? will you be invited for a 'tea talk'?

if its true as you claimed, the intensity proves that the current J-20 is a solid piece of craft, I think they must have more than one J-20.... few days ago there were some murky pictures about the 'second' J-20 conducting test flight`?

if its true as you claimed, the intensity proves that the current J-20 is a solid piece of craft, I think they must have more than one J-20.... few days ago there were some murky pictures about the 'second' J-20 conducting test flight`?

these infs from the chinese public forum(cd,feiyang),so I am not afraid of 'tea talk'....:coffee:

there are actually three of them. some one posted a picture a few days back...

In 2 years many J-20s would have undergone hundreds of hours worth of flight time, matching F-35. I predict the J-20 will enter service the latest by 2016, with a minimum of 60 in service.

Back
Top Bottom