What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

Back to the topic ....

J-20A close up - 26.10.16.jpg

I was suggesting J-20 might have PARTIAL plasma stealth coating on the SIDE that will not block its radar and other communication antennas. The joke is on you.

A quick search on China's Baidu search engine on the term "Plasma and RCS" returns over a 100 technical papers on the subject. For some reason, China is very open with its researches on RCS or stealth technology. A similar search on "Free Scientific Publications", the goto place for world's scientists for technical papers returns almost none.

It seems China is already very active in this field. It's time for me to read up on this plasma and stealth subject.
kid dont fool yourself:hitwall::crazy:this prove nothing that they use SH!t plasma stealth technology on J-20 and how control plasma clouds to get rid from those sensor which are everywhere in the body of J-20:lol::rofl::sarcastic::sleep::help::help:

It has been installed on earlier LRIP airframes but not the new ones for some reason. Or it could simply be a covering shroud.

IMO since these two birds will be shown at Zhuhai the PLAAF probably decided to leave this sensitive item uninstalled during the show.

Production serial numbers of J-20, XX0011 shown on the upper and lower arrows, maybe indicated this J-20 is the 11th one being produced of the 00 batch
The 3rd arrow with a sign "do not touch" maybe the EODAS's optical window
@jetfight2000
上传于 今天 11:50
来自 微博 weibo.com
J-20生产序列号曝光。照片上勉强看到空中加油管舱盖和前起落架舱盖上的生产序列号。该号极其不明显但仍可以分辨出XX0011的字样,显示该机很可能为00批第11架。另外雷达罩后方有禁止手摸的标志,证明旁边的菱形窗口很可能是EODAS的光学窗口。可惜这次#珠海航展# J-20不会地面展示,否则就真相大白了[偷笑]
mDnLrTO.jpg

Indeed, and here even officially on the "Ministry of Defense's" HP. Here's the link:

http://www.mod.gov.cn/topnews/2016-10/28/content_4754653.htm

So far I wasn't able to find it on their English but if I'm not mistaken, it's the first time MOD confirms the existence of this type.

By the way, this number-mystery mentioned above fits nicely to the usual CAC construction number. IMO it could be a hint for batch 00 (= LRIP) aircraft no. 11 ! ... and even if unusual; XX = 20 ???

Deino

Production serial numbers of J-20, XX0011 shown on the upper and lower arrows, maybe indicated this J-20 is the 11th one being produced of the 00 batch
The 3rd arrow with a sign "do not touch" maybe the EODAS's optical window
@jetfight2000
上传于 今天 11:50
来自 微博 weibo.com
J-20生产序列号曝光。照片上勉强看到空中加油管舱盖和前起落架舱盖上的生产序列号。该号极其不明显但仍可以分辨出XX0011的字样,显示该机很可能为00批第11架。另外雷达罩后方有禁止手摸的标志,证明旁边的菱形窗口很可能是EODAS的光学窗口。可惜这次#珠海航展# J-20不会地面展示,否则就真相大白了[偷笑]
mDnLrTO.jpg
What the purpose of design on above the canopy can somebody explain?:undecided:

Back
Top Bottom