What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

It's "don't know", not "dont no". Talk about your own diction. Why don't YOU stop using a Google translator?

And how do you know he's not an aerospace engineer ?? You're not an English teacher, I can tell you that.

If you LOVE the PAK-FA so much, the nearest airport is 500 miles away. Catch that Indigo to Moscow.

No I am not an aerospace engineer (I am more of an electrical engineering person). You don't have to be one to know how much of a moron Render.Insane is either. Real engineers/experts don't spend that much time on the internet. Saying that Gambit is an aerospace engineer/expert is the same as saying that I am an mathematician just because I spend hours lecturing undergraduate students on basic differential calculus.

It's "don't know", not "dont no". Talk about your own diction. Why don't YOU stop using a Google translator?

And how do you know he's not an aerospace engineer ?? You're not an English teacher, I can tell you that.

If you LOVE the PAK-FA so much, the nearest airport is 500 miles away. Catch that Indigo to Moscow.

If i used google transilator, i am sure it would catch my spelling errors, well thats a quite a big logic you missed... anyway i am actually in the states, lol if your gonna take guess as some, atleast take the time to analyse it logically....

F-22 stopped serial production, hey tell me have you personally got on an f-22 and flew the to talk about it's advantage over the recent f-35, No? than what grounds do you have to declare f-35 is inferior... you know maybe you should join the special agencies of China, your unfound skill of scanning aircrafts through computer screen and declaring inferiority and superiority over fans pics online

Oh yeah one more thing Gambit. I am looking for your professional advice on implementing the SIFT algorithm for image identification/matching. Most of the code are open source and written in Matlab, a high level language that most aerospace undergraduates at my school have no problem mastering. This is certainly a very easy task given your "superior" understanding of science and engineering compared with everyone here.

F-22 stopped serial production, hey tell me have you personally got on an f-22 and flew the to talk about it's advantage over the recent f-35, No? than what grounds do you have to declare f-35 is inferior... you know maybe you should join the special agencies of China, your unfound skill of scanning aircrafts through computer screen and declaring inferiority and superiority over fans pics online

I am still waiting for proof that I claimed that the J-20 was a "super fighter leagues above the T-50 and F-35" as well as proof that I bashed the T-50 on this forum.

If i used google transilator, i am sure it would catch my spelling errors, well thats a quite a big logic you missed... anyway i am actually in the states, lol if your gonna take guess as some, atleast take the time to analyse it logically....

kido``how do you know F-35 is better than F-22? lol do you even have any ideas of what you are talking about`?

kido``how do you know F-35 is better than F-22? lol do you even have any ideas of what you are talking about`?

Wait till he found proof that I bashed the F-35 and T-50 first. The fact that he called me a fanboy is a clear indication that he doesn't do "research" before he posts anything.

You guys really have a lot of spare time to give a dam to the Vietnamnese and Indians.Lol,if you have enough time,why not try to contribute positivelly to this forum,for example,try to post some nice pictures.

You guys really have a lot of spare time to give a dam to the Vietnamnese and Indians.Lol,if you have enough time,why not try to contribute positivelly to this forum,for example,try to post some nice pictures.

lol``we are just trying to provide basic education to some (very few) ignorant PDF memebers``i think its quite season atm, more awesome pics of new chinese weapons will be coming soon after october`

Well-known facts (but not to you obviously):

1. F-22 can supercruise. F-35 can't.

2. F-22 has all-aspect stealth. F-35 has round engine nozzles with inferior stealth. (See Global Security citation in my earlier post discussing 0.0001 m2 RCS for F-22 and 0.005 m2 RCS for F-35)

3. F-22 has larger weapon payload. F-35 has smaller weapon payload.

4. United States has banned F-22 exports due to its high-technology. F-35 is offered for export; it is clearly second-class.

Are these sufficient facts and logic for you?

F-35 has only the better avionics systems, but F-22 is much better as an overall platform.

Saying F-35 is superior to F-22 is just like saying Varyag is better than the early ships of the Nimitz class (CVN-68 to CVN-70), only just because Varyag is equipped with much more advanced superior AESA.

XjnyQ.jpg

Unobstructed view of J-20 Mighty Dragon's underside

[Note: Thank you to HouShanghai for the picture.]

Not to nickpick but I think you are wrong about the payload. The F-35 has better strike capabilities and in fact has a higher weapons payload than the F-22.

Not to nickpick but I think you are wrong about the payload. The F-35 has better strike capabilities and in fact has a higher weapons payload than the F-22.

F-22 weapon payload of 4 missiles and 2 bombs is greater than F-35's 2 missiles and 2 bombs.

F-22 can carry a total of six medium-range and two short-range missiles. The total number of missiles is eight. Alternatively, the F-22 can carry two medium-range missiles, two medium bombs, and two short-range missiles. In this configuration, the total armament is four missiles and two bombs.

F-35 can carry two short-range missiles and two bombs.

Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The Raptor has three internal weapons bays on the bottom and sides of the fuselage.[143] It can carry six compressed carriage medium range missiles[144] in the center bay and one short range missile in each of the two side bays. Four of the medium range missiles can be replaced with two bombracks that can each carry one medium-size bomb or four small diameter bombs.[145]"

Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Internally, up to two 2,000 lb (910 kg) air-to-ground bombs can be carried in A and C models (BRU-68) (two 1,000 lb (450 kg) bombs in the B model (BRU-67)[106][107]) along with two smaller weapons, normally expected to be air-to-air missiles."

The F-22 is the far deadlier air superiority fighter. The F-35 is a glorified bomb truck. Nevertheless, the F-22 is still more deadly in bomb-mode. It can carry two bombs and four missiles to penetrate air space defended by enemy fighters.

F-22 can carry a total of six medium-range and two short-range missiles. The total number of missiles is eight. Alternatively, the F-22 can carry two medium-range missiles, two medium bombs, and two short-range missiles. In this configuration, the total armament is four missiles and two bombs.

F-35 can carry two short-range missiles and two bombs.

Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The Raptor has three internal weapons bays on the bottom and sides of the fuselage.[143] It can carry six compressed carriage medium range missiles[144] in the center bay and one short range missile in each of the two side bays. Four of the medium range missiles can be replaced with two bombracks that can each carry one medium-size bomb or four small diameter bombs.[145]"

Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Internally, up to two 2,000 lb (910 kg) air-to-ground bombs can be carried in A and C models (BRU-68) (two 1,000 lb (450 kg) bombs in the B model (BRU-67)[106][107]) along with two smaller weapons, normally expected to be air-to-air missiles."

That is the internal weapons load. The F-35 could carry a lot more on external pylons.

Back
Top Bottom