What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

I guess the round Bubble canopy of J-20 is a bigger a Bigger bubble than PAK FA's IRST.
Hence J-20 is clearly an Unstealthy aircraft according to you.

vs. round bubble canopy+ rivets/metal frame and round IRST..

ok, carry on :lol::cheesy:

^^^^

dont worry US and russia will buy J-20 for sure.:victory::victory:

Nah, we will not sell J-20.

---------- Post added at 05:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 AM ----------

A few points:

You clearly don’t know jack about edge diffraction.

You just made up some gibberish about the canard lining up with the ‘side fuselage’.

You just made up some nonsense about the canard locking into place (I want a source).

The J-20 mighty drag queen violates your own theory about edge alignment.

Why on earth is there a round LERX in front of the canard? If something like this would be present on the pak-fa you would not be able to shut up about it.

And quess who brought up the argument, you! When your own bullshit backfires on you, the conversation terns into---’well the F-22 and pak-fa have the same problem’. You are too predictable.

Case into point that same little layman illustration you made about the pak-fa equally applies to the mighty drag queen.

No you missed the point. The same argument can be made for the mighty drag queen with the illustration of all the protrusions, curvatures, and edges that do not align. These are your criteria not mine.

Except that those ‘aileron controls’ on mighty drag queen are many, many, many……many times larger than the ones found on either the F-22 or pak-fa. In other words, the ones on the F-22 and pak-fa are almost not noticeable while the ones on the mighty drag queen are a prominent eye sore.

And here since you have an unhealthy sexual fantasy with posting some made up nonsense about the pak-fa let me return the favor. Actually allow me to rub it in your face.

ptldM3, the un-stealth features you pointed out on J-20 can also be found on T-50 !!!!!

However, you can not find the same un-stealth feature on T-50 that is present on J-20. !!!

This is the difference !!!

lol, but your crappy T-50 looks nothing like the Mig-1.44

lol, it look like crap !!! With exposed engine fan blade that stare at your face !! Also with billions and billions of rivets and metal canopy!!

:cry:

crappy mind, India is funding to T-50 that is why you are calling crappy right. what a cheap attitude.....

I guess the round Bubble canopy of J-20 is a bigger a Bigger bubble than PAK FA's IRST.

canopy-j20-2.png

Part828.jpg

Hence J-20 is clearly an Unstealthy aircraft according to you.

your moronic logic is amazing!!!!

According to your logic, F-22's round Bubble canopy must be un-stealth as well.

lol

Why not? Did they learned something?

Sure. Looks like an F-35

Haha, yes. They learned that with canard, it makes the plane much more manuvarable and thus a better fighter. Especially at super sonic speed, the double delta wing and canard makes it ultra agile, thus comes super manuverbility!!

As for the new plane SAC is developing, it is a stike plane like F-35, thus need less agility!

Can't find the video of the spectacular performance on the 27th so we just have to make do with the warm up round on the 26th:

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting on how they are expanding the flight envelope...
but more interesting on how this is being done in full public view at low level.

Haha, yes. They learned that with canard, it makes the plane much more manuvarable and thus a better fighter. Especially at super sonic speed, the double delta wing and canard makes it ultra agile, thus comes super manuverbility!!

As for the new plane SAC is developing, it is a stike plane like F-35, thus need less agility!

Mind Giving.... Some Aerodynamics Lessons ? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom