What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

what about this..people r saying that this is photoshoped.
986af9aa6ccd48959fd69dcf86b0759b.jpg

The first time you see pitot tube with the extra direction sensors... Definately a real test model... I see tensions sensors on all moveable parts... Definately they first 10 flights.

I still try to onderstand those 2 pods/pylons... Could be same as something to localize stealth aircraft. It looks like they use GSM technology to achieve that.

Last edited:
no no...just see the missile,its too bright.and soft painted portion in the middle and fogy tail???
i dont think that pic is photoshoped,but people were talking about these things on multimedia forum on defence.pk
well wat ever,plz tell me that four underneeth hard points r capable of loading SD-10 missiles or not.

I still try to onderstand those 2 pods/pylons... Could be same as something to localize stealth aircraft. It looks like they use GSM technology to achieve that.

Why couldn't they just be very strong hardpoints for carrying multiple ejector racks? Are there any fighters with similar structures? They could be ECM fairings, but there is already one at the tip of the tail fin according to many.

Nothing special there. It argues that to maintain China's role as a major weapon exporter, J-10 should take the leading role in the coming years to take F16 customers by its pricing advantage, since within light fighter catagory J-10's specs in general are better than Israeli Levi, and similar to F-16C stationed in Singapore.

Is it possible that the reason we have delayed the procurement of the J-10 by 2014 is because next year we are suppose to get F-16s block-52 and from that time onwards we will have enough experience to incooperate our experience into the J-10 to perhaps take it to a level ahead of the block-52 F-16s. That is ofcourse a hypothesis, perhaps some one shed more light on to it.

Is it possible that the reason we have delayed the procurement of the J-10 by 2014 is because next year we are suppose to get F-16s block-52 and from that time onwards we will have enough experience to incooperate our experience into the J-10 to perhaps take it to a level ahead of the block-52 F-16s. That is ofcourse a hypothesis, perhaps some one shed more light on to it.

PAF pilots have been flying the UAE blk 60 for some time now (and I believe even the technicians there are also PAF personnel?) so I suppose they have plenty of experience in that area.

The primary reason, I believe, is to allow China to mature its engine and also avionics (I believe it will be all chinese and no western equipments on it) like radar, navigation system, weapons, etc.

PAF pilots have been flying the UAE blk 60 for some time now (and I believe even the technicians there are also PAF personnel?) so I suppose they have plenty of experience in that area.

i also read it somewhere that PAF pilots also have sufficient experience of F-15SEs operated by RSAF that experience might also become handy:azn:

Do u guys think the fc-20 when we get it will be in the light grey schme as well?

I hope so but I would like to see it in white colour like some j-7s

This plane gets more and more potential... The Chinese of F18 Growler...

d04ebd5790ff7bcde098ab8c269a1def.jpg

ef7fb1ed0dc7b9deca79ed8aa0e32e5b.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom