What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Jf-17 'BLK III more or less can say goodbye to J-10B' -- realy? So you know what JF-17 BLK III is going to include and an official source to back that up?
You want me to tell you what a BLK III JF-17 will cost when nobody even knows what a JF-17 BLK III will include --- other than idle speculation on forums like this ofcoarse. I understand and accept speculation on threads like this but to come up with speculative cost of a speculative specification of a block III is a step too far for me - sorry.
In my opinion - and thats all it is - J-10B is the best choice for PAF. I sincerely hope they don't go for more newbuild F-16's.

Older airframe are the focus.

And yes, apart from further improvements in electronics as is logical.. there is No massive advancement in terms of either airframe or design in the Block-III..
Its the same process as with the F-16.. see what the Block-15 was.. see what the Block-50 is.

realy? So you know what JF-17 BLK III is going to include and an official source to back that up?

No but I see Now you are showing reluctance in capabilities of BLK III so does it mean when one thing fails jump to another. Never the less it is an important project it cannot be sacrificed for J-10, Your idea-opinion is illogical. You have no money nor PAF is good at getting cash out of government. Look at your rupee against dollar and tell me things come cheap or not, This is not me who is saying what PAF dreams of in BLK III but we can all imagine it should be major upgrades and you better accept it things don't come cheap JFT will never remain $20M a pop hell you have not even included over the life time costs which take a single JFT at $40M+.

Now we can come back to J-10 Thread but in my opinion there is nothing much left to discuss accept for posting nice photos of J-10.

Actually,paf test pilots often fly J-10 at CAC,so paf knows well about the ability of J-10.a chinese military fan was talking with paf test pilot in zhuhai airshow 2012.

link;
¹ØÓÚj10µÄËٶȣ¬½ñÌìÎÊÁËÏ°ͻù˹̹µÄ·ÉÐÐÔ±£¨¸ô±ÚÌû×ÓÒ²Ó¦Ö¤Ã÷ÁË׼ȷ£©-¿Õ¾ü°æ-³¬¼¶´ó±¾Óª¾üÊÂÂÛ̳-×î¾ßÓ°ÏìÁ¦¾üÊÂÂÛ̳ -

google

J10 speed these days look in Zhuhai Airshow. Today next to in jf17 simulator encountered a bit of Pakistani pilots. So approached climb a few words.
The Pilots would say a little Chinese, but also two Sichuan dialect, I just also from Sichuan, a large three very pleasant to enter the conversation.
First on the jf-17 talked about. He has been flying jf-17 of ten days. paf overall jf-17 is quite satisfactory. When it comes to contrast and f16, he make a gesture and show half and half, we have the opportunity. Speaking of the engine, said rd93 will pursue another engine of China, he nodded very positive and the Chinese say: Yes! Yes! Guizhou!
Then the topic naturally from Chengdu Speaking j10. I asked if he felt j10 Why, he affirmed, and the Chinese say: 132!
Then it comes to j-10 contrast. He immediately excited, j10 better expression! More powerful, stronger engine! Mentioned particularly specialized in English, radar and electronic equipment is very good (damn also mentioned what kind of equipment, the results just sentence not hear, forgive my English sucks).
After the way you mentioned these days of panels on the data, jf17 1.6 speed, j-10 1.8. He touches on this point there is no objection. Are before I say half, he blurted out, say the figures. I asked him, and this data is carrying missile? He has given a positive response. I confirm simply ask directly, j10 with two missiles fly 1.8 ma? He once again gives a definite answer. And so I did not ask, and said in English PL12. It fell to my surprise. I did not react, said PL11? In fact, my basic impression 10 hanging all 11. The result, he is given a positive reply. And repeated in English, said that with two pl-12 can fly 1.8.
I asked him a lot of magazines that the J10 can fly 2.0 mach. Him to give a definite answer, say j-10 can. I asked two missile fly 2.0? He said, "Yes, j-10 can. I ask, then, that some magazines to 2.2 Oh! Really? He looked very differences, shaking her head 2.2? Not ...... I said can not you? Without eggs, flying alone? Fastest? At this time, the pilot comrades directly laughed. Said NO.NO.NO. I said, because the combat not naked Fly ... he continued to smile and give a positive answer a complex. .
Asked him later you will import j-10? He smiled and paused to say no comment, said we all laughed. .
Finally, we also talked for the next four generations of figter, to say I hope paf will also be equipped with stealth fighter early.
Incidentally, the officers and soldiers of the Pakistan Air Force have a good talk, very friendly. Some basic non-involved secret question, they say it is also very enthusiastic.
The same question asked in the aircraft or the manufacturers of the people, although the attitude is also very friendly, but the technology and state all do not know or inconvenient to answer.

Now that I think of it, J10B is not really necessary if we are able to get more F-16 cheaply. If we can get a good deal from the Americans, then there is hardly any need for J-10. For the next 3-4 years I do not see our economic woes allowing us much room. Better stick with cheaper JF-17s. J10 has bigger radar and higher Max weapons load as distinct advantages, but that is about it. We can do without it for now.

Thing to go for is J-31 especially if there is going to be engine commonality with JF-17. Let us first fix our economy and then see what we can get.

P.S. People keep saying that J-10 has much better range compared to JF-17. But Huitong's site contradicts that at least as far as J-10A is concerned?

JffDr.jpg

YPPdj.jpg

According to the interview of the head of PAC and paf,paf were raising money to build a major repair line of RD-93 .Also paf spend some money to support the development of the new upgraded engine with thrust weight ratio>8.5 .

if paf buy AMF-310,then sharing the resources of a major repair line between jf-17 and AMF-310.

Actually,paf test pilots often fly J-10 at CAC,so paf knows well about the ability of J-10.a chinese military fan was talking with paf test pilot in zhuhai airshow 2012.

link;
¹ØÓÚj10µÄËٶȣ¬½ñÌìÎÊÁËÏ°ͻù˹̹µÄ·ÉÐÐÔ±£¨¸ô±ÚÌû×ÓÒ²Ó¦Ö¤Ã÷ÁË׼ȷ£©-¿Õ¾ü°æ-³¬¼¶´ó±¾Óª¾üÊÂÂÛ̳-×î¾ßÓ°ÏìÁ¦¾üÊÂÂÛ̳ -

google

J10 speed these days look in Zhuhai Airshow. Today next to in jf17 simulator encountered a bit of Pakistani pilots. So approached climb a few words.
The Pilots would say a little Chinese, but also two Sichuan dialect, I just also from Sichuan, a large three very pleasant to enter the conversation.
First on the jf-17 talked about. He has been flying jf-17 of ten days. paf overall jf-17 is quite satisfactory. When it comes to contrast and f16, he make a gesture and show half and half, we have the opportunity. Speaking of the engine, said rd93 will pursue another engine of China, he nodded very positive and the Chinese say: Yes! Yes! Guizhou!
Then the topic naturally from Chengdu Speaking j10. I asked if he felt j10 Why, he affirmed, and the Chinese say: 132!
Then it comes to j-10 contrast. He immediately excited, j10 better expression! More powerful, stronger engine! Mentioned particularly specialized in English, radar and electronic equipment is very good (damn also mentioned what kind of equipment, the results just sentence not hear, forgive my English sucks).
After the way you mentioned these days of panels on the data, jf17 1.6 speed, j-10 1.8. He touches on this point there is no objection. Are before I say half, he blurted out, say the figures. I asked him, and this data is carrying missile? He has given a positive response. I confirm simply ask directly, j10 with two missiles fly 1.8 ma? He once again gives a definite answer. And so I did not ask, and said in English PL12. It fell to my surprise. I did not react, said PL11? In fact, my basic impression 10 hanging all 11. The result, he is given a positive reply. And repeated in English, said that with two pl-12 can fly 1.8.
I asked him a lot of magazines that the J10 can fly 2.0 mach. Him to give a definite answer, say j-10 can. I asked two missile fly 2.0? He said, "Yes, j-10 can. I ask, then, that some magazines to 2.2 Oh! Really? He looked very differences, shaking her head 2.2? Not ...... I said can not you? Without eggs, flying alone? Fastest? At this time, the pilot comrades directly laughed. Said NO.NO.NO. I said, because the combat not naked Fly ... he continued to smile and give a positive answer a complex. .
Asked him later you will import j-10? He smiled and paused to say no comment, said we all laughed. .
Finally, we also talked for the next four generations of figter, to say I hope paf will also be equipped with stealth fighter early.
Incidentally, the officers and soldiers of the Pakistan Air Force have a good talk, very friendly. Some basic non-involved secret question, they say it is also very enthusiastic.
The same question asked in the aircraft or the manufacturers of the people, although the attitude is also very friendly, but the technology and state all do not know or inconvenient to answer.

The statement has been said again and again..
the question is not of our Chinese friends denying us equipment..
its of our own will and partial honor(along with shame) that we refuse to take any more loans from them to buy their own equipment.
We want to look them in the eye with the same pride(and affection) they look at us..
We want to prove that we are not just a burden on them, but equal assists.

Till then , there will be little in terms of purchases on loans anymore.

It isnot simply a question of money,China is menaced by war from US.and Japan,However,Cac production capacity of 60 J-10s in 2012 ,Sac have less. The quantity of new fighters is insufficient to meet the requirements of plaaf and planaf. Otherwise ,china would never buy some su35s from Russia.The export of J-10 will have to be some years till J-20 in operation

You should not take any notice from this individual and his words, since the vast majority of Chinese love Pakistan and give us respect. Personally traveling around China, actually showed me how great are friendship is from military to civilian population. Pakistan at this current time should focus on the economical aspect and less on the military side. China under Deng Xiaoping is a prime example and we should try to emulate such good polices which would eventually lead to a strong military with the support of China.

The statement has been said again and again..
the question is not of our Chinese friends denying us equipment..
its of our own will and partial honor(along with shame) that we refuse to take any more loans from them to buy their own equipment.
We want to look them in the eye with the same pride(and affection) they look at us..
We want to prove that we are not just a burden on them, but equal assists.

Till then , there will be little in terms of purchases on loans anymore.
Pakistan is good assistance to China aviation industry, without any doubt. Personally, I prefer PAF pilots flying our bird. Every one should calm down and we are friends.
PAF enable China reverse F16 to improve the design of J10, no one in the world willing to do that except for Dear Pakistan. You always wan to Share the best you have with your best friend. As to soft loan, older brother will never care whether the elder one pay back the check or not, only Russia and India talk money in the first place. Oscar , I understand your feeling and passion.

If Jf-17 blk 2 can match technological capabilities of J-10A and blk3 to that of J-10B, then PAF don't need J-10. As Jf-17 with 850km combat radius flying from front air bases of Pakistan can cover almost all the western air bases of India. And 3.5 ton payload of Jf-17, which surely will see go upto 4ton+ in subsequent blk2 or blk3 will be enough firepower.

One need to understand that Jf-17 is not a stealthy design, thus it can't remain in air undetected. Thus it will not act as a bomber. It will fly with pre-destined mission and will try to return to base as early as possible after completing it's mission.

These bombing role will be done by J-31 in future.

Pakistan is good assistance to China aviation industry, without any doubt. Personally, I prefer PAF pilots flying our bird. Every one should calm down and we are friends.
PAF enable China reverse F16 to improve the design of J10, no one in the world willing to do that except for Dear Pakistan. You always wan to Share the best you have with your best friend. As to soft loan, older brother will never care whether the elder one pay back the check or not, only Russia and India talk money in the first place. Oscar , I understand your feeling and passion.

Dear friend, what chinese and pak members post here hardly matters to our relation as we r well awear that there is already a lot lot of trust between these two nation - military to military, govt to govt and people to people but the thing that worries us is our poor economy. May b we will get the tecs. Of j10b in the latter blocks of jf 17 yet i think that there is no comparision. I have always dreamt of seeing j10 in pak color and those who advocate of having more f16 r neither patriotic nor they have any sence of investment. I pesonally think that paf should wait for at least 3 to 4 year till our brothers come out with some good news regarding engines.

We can wait 3-4 years no problem. Meanwhile if we can get our hands on more F-16s, we should make an effort to acquire those. But after 3-4 years, J-31 might look more lucrative. That is the gist of the matter.

We can wait 3-4 years no problem. Meanwhile if we can get our hands on more F-16s, we should make an effort to acquire those. But after 3-4 years, J-31 might look more lucrative. That is the gist of the matter.
Wasn't j10 coming 2013?????????????:what:

Back
Top Bottom