What's new

Chen Yibing coach protests to judges: “Do you feel the sin in your soul?”

No use protesting.... We protested 3 times. All 3 times our protest rejected without looking into it.... 4th time we didnt protest.... u know why? Because our coaches said if we protest now we might look sour loosers.... our coaches told our all 4 boxers that not to feel sad. They told that we are champion and in next asian games and cwg we will show them all.... this olympic the worse olympic in history of our olympic.... Brits are famous looters and they proved it once again....

Any sport that is decided by judges, Asians will have a hard time winning gold unless we are way better than the opponent it's not even close.

No use protesting.... We protested 3 times. All 3 times our protest rejected without looking into it.... 4th time we didnt protest.... u know why? Because our coaches said if we protest now we might look sour loosers.... our coaches told our all 4 boxers that not to feel sad. They told that we are champion and in next asian games and cwg we will show them all.... this olympic the worse olympic in history of our olympic.... Brits are famous looters and they proved it once again....

right buddy.. I can see young 20 something workign so hard for years.. and now coming in and WINNING only to be shamelessly cheated by the refrees...

China should protest fully.. and India should also protest no matter how many times. I dont agree that do not protest after 3 times... protest so hard everyone knows about the cheating.

Can anyone post a comparison video that's not from sina.com?

I cannot open it, says page not available. I dont watch sports apart from football and F1 but id really like to see the catalyst of this outrage.

Here you go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom