What's new

Checkout the Specialties of Indian Apaches

We'll send you the blue prints of all the Indian equipments added. Hang in there.
The OP title suggests that, there is something special about the Apache "E" that India will be flying, my question is simply, what is "special" that differentiates the Indian AH-64E's from the rest of the other users. Since we will be receiving our 37 E's soon as well.

But what's the speciality Sir? Can it clean its bad a$$ using a robotic arm?

It's specialty is that its one of the best if not the best attack heli's out there , I will also say that PA will also be getting one of the best attack heli's (Zulu's ) as for cleaning their a$$'s well their job is to wipe clean the whole neighborhood and nothing else go figure ;)

Last edited:
It's specialty is that its one of the best if not the best attack heli's out there , I will also that PA will also be getting one of the best attack heli's (Zulu's ) as for cleaning their a$$'s well their job is to wipe clean the whole neighborhood and nothing else go figure ;)
A chopper is a chopper.. a little better than others :)

The OP title suggests that, there is something special about the Apache "E" that India will be flying, my question is simply, what is "special" that differentiates the Indian AH-64E's from the rest of the other users. Since we will be receiving our 37 E's soon as well.

Cost of your procurment?

It's specialty is that its one of the best if not the best attack heli's out there , I will also say that PA will also be getting one of the best attack heli's (Zulu's ) as for cleaning their a$$'s well their job is to wipe clean the whole neighborhood and nothing else go figure ;)

LOL

B A D boy.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom