What's new

Check out this Website!

FunkyGen

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Frontier Corps | Balochistan

This is how i expect the websites of our institutions to be like. It is a shame that the scientific institutions have not done a lot on maintaining their websites. Having a good, sound working website with information on what has been done, what is being done and what is intended for the future reflects the professionalism of a particular government entity. I think SUPARCO should work on one for starters. (If you are reading this please follow FC on facebook too and appreciate what they are doing for our country by posting good comments) :D

But does SUPARCO has anything to show off?? o_O

But does SUPARCO has anything to show off?? o_O
Just because they don't highlight their achievements doesn't mean that they have done nothing, though i accept that they've not done what was expected due to blunders of the politics and stuff. But they've launched satellites, have the ground ability to control them and extract data and are working on future projects. The sad part is that even though they were provided opportunities golden than gold itself i.e dedicated personnel, US interest in experimenting in our country (which they did) but much couldn't be availed. Anyways staying on topic, i expect SUPARCO to have a good user friendly website so that at least they seem like a top notch professional institute and not somebody's backyard experimental laboratory.

"Sonmiani Termial Launch is a launch site spaceprt approximately 145 kilometres northwest of Karachi, Pakistan. The facility became operational in late 1962. Sonmiani Satellite Launch Center was planned and constructed by U.S.'s space agency, NASA in the early 1962s when a team of NASA's engineers visited Pakistan." (Wikipedia)

Back
Top Bottom