What's new

‘Charkha in hands and Nathuram in heart, no sin in calling a joker a joker;’ Gandhi’s great-grandson

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
‘Charkha in hands and Nathuram in heart, no sin in calling a joker a joker;’ Gandhi’s great-grandson slams Modi over Khadi calendar row
INDIA

January 14, 2017, 10:55 pm
southlive-english%2F2017-01%2F84010c95-018b-474f-9a19-93e4d731b355%2F16117294_1526565044038008_2083787828_n.jpg

THIS STORY

Tushar A. Gandhi, the great-grandson of Mahatma Gandhi, unleashed an attack on Prime Minister Narendra on Saturday for replacing his great grandfather in Khadi calendar.

Terming Modi a joker, Gandhi's grandson said he wore a Rs 10 lakh suit, while Gandhi wore Khaddar (Khadi) to Buckingham Palace.

“PM models for polyvastra (polyesterene). Bapu (Mahatma Gandhi) wore khaddar (khadi) to Buckingham Palace, not a Rs 10 lakh suit,” Gandhi said in a tweet.

Expressing his anger at the Khadi and Village Industries Commission's (KVIC) decision to reject the image of Mahatma from its calendar, Thushar said Modi has charkha in his hand and 'Nathuram' in his heart.

“Haath me Charkha, Dil me Nathuram. No sin in calling a spade a spade and a joker a joker on television.”

He also demanded shutting down the KVIC.

Gandhi said his great-grandfather met Britain’s King George V and Queen Mary in 1931 in his trademark plain loincloth and a shawl.

He compared it to Modi's attire when he hosted American President Barack Obama wearing a controversial suit with his name stitched on it in January 2015.

His series of Tweets was begun by this:

“Tera Charkha le gaya Chor, Sun le Bapu ye Paigaam, Meri Chitthi tere naam (Your spinning wheel has been stolen — a message to Bapu)… First, Bapu disappeared from few Rs 2,000 currency notes, now he disappears from KVIC office and calendar. Replaced by Rs 10 lakh-ka suit loving PM.” This was continued by several tweets.

Mumbai Congress President Sanjay Nirupam also protested against the KVIC's decision to eject Gandhi. “It is an insult to the Father of Nation. We strongly condemn this… and demand that the calendars be withdrawn immediately,” Nirupam said.

http://en.southlive.in/india/2017/0...t-grandson-slams-modi-over-khadi-calendar-row

deshdrohi......sent him to Pakistan. send his rats as well.

Except Gandhi no one has the right to wear kadhi or spin this wheel. Wait? Gandhi is one among the other freedom fighter. All freedom fighters deserves recognition in form of notes status etc. This Mafo trying to say that Gandhi is matama rest are not. And this fucking grandson of Gandhi is also pure as Mamata. Like saying handicapped people are most honest people their can't be bad person being handicapped. That absurd this statement is. Useless idiot. Who once said after major terrorist strikes that India must follow ahimsa and not go to war with Pakistan. Mafo

There are more than 500 million Nathuram Godses in India. Gandhi is a much despised figure in India except for use as a political tool.

Nothing we didn't know. Though I think it's way more than 500 million.

Ohhhhh It is all allowed in democracy. Recently a maulana of WB used very offensive language for Indian PM. At least Gandhi ji's grand son should have that privilege. However, Kanu bhai gandhi praised Modi a lot who was also a grandson of bapui.

Rahul Gandhi has such a profound impact on me, now a days I just can't take anyone with the surname Gandhi seriously, I am sorry :cry:

‘Charkha in hands and Nathuram in heart, no sin in calling a joker a joker;’ Gandhi’s great-grandson slams Modi over Khadi calendar row
INDIA

January 14, 2017, 10:55 pm
southlive-english%2F2017-01%2F84010c95-018b-474f-9a19-93e4d731b355%2F16117294_1526565044038008_2083787828_n.jpg

THIS STORY

Tushar A. Gandhi, the great-grandson of Mahatma Gandhi, unleashed an attack on Prime Minister Narendra on Saturday for replacing his great grandfather in Khadi calendar.

Terming Modi a joker, Gandhi's grandson said he wore a Rs 10 lakh suit, while Gandhi wore Khaddar (Khadi) to Buckingham Palace.

“PM models for polyvastra (polyesterene). Bapu (Mahatma Gandhi) wore khaddar (khadi) to Buckingham Palace, not a Rs 10 lakh suit,” Gandhi said in a tweet.

Expressing his anger at the Khadi and Village Industries Commission's (KVIC) decision to reject the image of Mahatma from its calendar, Thushar said Modi has charkha in his hand and 'Nathuram' in his heart.

“Haath me Charkha, Dil me Nathuram. No sin in calling a spade a spade and a joker a joker on television.”

He also demanded shutting down the KVIC.

Gandhi said his great-grandfather met Britain’s King George V and Queen Mary in 1931 in his trademark plain loincloth and a shawl.

He compared it to Modi's attire when he hosted American President Barack Obama wearing a controversial suit with his name stitched on it in January 2015.

His series of Tweets was begun by this:

“Tera Charkha le gaya Chor, Sun le Bapu ye Paigaam, Meri Chitthi tere naam (Your spinning wheel has been stolen — a message to Bapu)… First, Bapu disappeared from few Rs 2,000 currency notes, now he disappears from KVIC office and calendar. Replaced by Rs 10 lakh-ka suit loving PM.” This was continued by several tweets.

Mumbai Congress President Sanjay Nirupam also protested against the KVIC's decision to eject Gandhi. “It is an insult to the Father of Nation. We strongly condemn this… and demand that the calendars be withdrawn immediately,” Nirupam said.

http://en.southlive.in/india/2017/0...t-grandson-slams-modi-over-khadi-calendar-row
Joker:rofl::rofl: Nothing wrong in calling a spade a spade

Back
Top Bottom