What's new

'Charismatic' Rahul Gandhi enters CBSE class 5 guidebook

Ok lte me say it then, Pappu!

Dude I've seen records of his contribution in loksabha. Your claim that he's silently working behind doors on policy sure wasn't bolstered when he slapped the prime minister in a press conference over the ''stupid'' ordinance. So forgive me for not buying unverifiable claims.

He could have taken responsibility, learned administration, but that meant taking personal risk of accountability and scrutiny. So he chose his mom's unconstitutional path. These are facts.

So he spends more time than any other politicians in rural India and that is a wrong thing? When his party takes a stupid decision he openly goes against it, and that is a wrong thing? When the SHiv Sena went on their usual brand of negative politics, he single handedly took them on and won- something that modi or the BJP can never do, and it is a wrong thing? And what is modi famous for? Stalking women, murdering people and rioting.

@Guynextdoor2
So you believe that Rahul spending more time than any other politicians in rural India (assuming it is true) is a selfless act for the benefit of the poor? And how poor were benefited from that?
And he "realized" that his party, which is virtually ruled by him and his mother, actually made a "stupid decision" after such a long time, and only after a massive public & media outrage? And I thought these types of politics can't fool anyone nowadays, especially the educated ones. :hitwall:

He could have taken up any key ministerial post and "delivered", and prove his competencies as an administrator, but no, he didn't thought it is required before claiming the PM's post; and why should he, he has a big family owned party and a brigade of supporters who think India is Nehru-Gandhi family's ancestral property.

Back
Top Bottom