What's new

Change is happening: Kashimiri students, first time ever, sing Pakistani

Way to go, insulting our nation while expecting world to respect you and your nation and not call what Pakistan has become synonym in West especially in the country you reside now.

I apologise to you & indians like you, it is not for your types it is for haters of Pakistan & trolls. I again apologise to serious members like you from depth of my heart.

The concerns of an independent and sovereign state can not be compared with a pansari ki dukan type of thinking.

After piggybacking the US for about 50 years,many people in Pakistan,the leadership included,has started thinking like them,and they try to play the big-brother even though dont have the means for it.
You people need good accountants and a leader who can underline the priorities,Kashmir or paying monthly salary to govt. staff.

Man, what a pansari ki dukan.. Talk about size ;)

Like I said before, India is not big enough a country that can threaten Pakistan in the manner.

Please go and threaten Bhutan, Nepal, Maldives, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka etc.

You are in their league.

But we can not remain oblivious to what is happening inside and outside India. And therefore Pakistan does keep the situation under a keen eye.

Way to go, insulting our nation while expecting world to respect you and your nation and not call what Pakistan has become synonym in West especially in the country you reside now.

Ok i edit it for indians like you, i hope Mods will take care of indan trolls who had forced me to reach that level.

Like I said before, India is not big enough a country that can threaten Pakistan in the manner.

Please go and threaten Bhutan, Nepal, Maldives, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka etc.

You are in their league.

But we can not remain oblivious to what is happening inside and outside India. And therefore Pakistan does keep the situation under a keen eye.
India dont say that it threaten pakistan instead pakistan always proclaim that it feel threatened by india's larger size hence it need thi and that.

India dont say that it threaten pakistan instead pakistan always proclaim that it feel threatened by india's larger size hence it need thi and that.

Wo purani baatein thin. The environment have changed.

I am deleting my quote too. It happens buddy, it happened to me even today. It happens many time, I welcome your reply.

Loosing patience due to trolls happens often especially India-Pakistan situation.

Cheers.

Purani nahi baat hi hai abhi kuch month pahale ki hi.

Purani Baat hi Hai

scale.php

Back
Top Bottom