What's new

Chandrayaan-3 on Cards? India May Again Attempt Soft Landing on Moon Next November

According to this fella, there is definitely no CY-2 orbiter beaming back pictures and data either lol. It all just failed at launch. Dayum!

That's a lot of agencies worldwide in on this conspiracy.
Jealousy... Remember the Science and Tech minister who stayed up at night till 2 AM. I imagined he was praying and hoping things would go south.
It's a reflection of the masses.

Jealousy... Remember the Science and Tech minister who stayed up at night till 2 AM. I imagined he was praying and hoping things would go south.
It's a reflection of the masses.
Did you check the masses of India that day???

The priority of a space organization should be I guess " space related activities ". I hope no one is dumb enough to expect anything different.

According to this fella, there is definitely no CY-2 orbiter beaming back pictures and data either lol. It all just failed at launch. Dayum!

That's a lot of agencies worldwide in on this conspiracy.
Also DSN of Canberra, Madrid and US are in on it too. Multinational Space Scam going on.

:enjoy::enjoy:
Its gets even better in this thread lol. "Professionals" and "think tanks" all essentially claiming NASA @KAL-EL , ESA @Vergennes and even Indonesia Space agency (LAPAN) @Indos telemetry and comms networks are in on the conspiracy of chandrayaan 2 blowing up at launch and there being some foul fiction up there.

They are all receiving and relaying fictitious made up comms data from the orbiter as we speak lol. Not to mention all the international radars tracking CY-2 during orbit raising and lunar trajectory all were "told" to make things up :rofl:

You really can't make things like this up! @rott more street fighter exorcism is needed sometimes lol

PDF never fails to deliver :enjoy:

Exactly...like how NASA faked the moon landing back then

Don’t forget that the American space shuttle was only an elaborate hologram.

I kid you not, someone actually said that here. I wish I could remember the name :lol:

Good luck just dont drag Pakistan into it like the last time.

This is the google graph of search history in subcontinent during our last soft landing mission.

So have some shame

Attachments

• Pakistan_Chandrayaan_2_search__1-x607.jpeg
    Pakistan_Chandrayaan_2_search__1-x607.jpeg
    45.7 KB · Views: 68
  • India_Chandrayyan_2_search_int-x602.jpeg
    India_Chandrayyan_2_search_int-x602.jpeg
    42.7 KB · Views: 71
This is the google graph of search history in subcontinent during our last soft landing mission.

So have some shame
Did you checked your media that day???
Any person can google out of curiosity.

Of Course the Curiosity .
Curiosity that can overshadow curiosity of Indians for their own project .

Keywords were ISRO,Chandrayaan 2.
Traffic was spiking during soft landing mission.
Indians traffic were reduced after last minute glitches .
But Pakistanis were even spiking even in morning 5 Am.
Even after two days traffic was high .
Curiosity to know the status of Chandrayaan.
So much for mard i momin .
Obsession at its height .
So have some shame

Who cares about our media?

Google traffic can measure the obsession level

:enjoy::enjoy:

PDF never fails to deliver :enjoy:

Don’t forget that the American space shuttle was only an elaborate hologram.

I kid you not, someone actually said that here. I wish I could remember the name :lol:

Anyone who got a glance of that Saturn 5 rocket launch wont have a second thought about the achievements made by Americans at that time.

Of Course the Curiosity .
Curiosity that can overshadow curiosity of Indians for their own project .

Keywords were ISRO,Chandrayaan 2.
Traffic was spiking during soft landing mission.
Indians traffic were reduced after last minute glitches .
But Pakistanis were even spiking even in morning 5 Am.
Even after two days traffic was high .
Curiosity to know the status of Chandrayaan.
It was trolling time.
So much for mard i momin .
Obsession at its height .
So have some shame
Obsession is when you have to compare every thing you do with a country that is ten times smaller then you in terms of economy seven times smaller than you in terms of population.
Obsession is when your politicians can't win elections with out bashing Pakistan.
Obsession is when you are more obsessed with tomato prices in Pakistan when 70% of your population doesn't have toilets.
Obsession is when Pakistan is discussed more in your media then your issues.

Who cares about our media?

Google traffic can measure the obsession level
If a person stalks someone on social media its obsession but if he follows that someone in real life its not obsession.

Last edited:
It was trolling time.

Obsession is when you have to compare every thing you do with a country that is ten times smaller then you in terms of economy seven times smaller than you in terms of population.
Obsession is when your politicians can't win elections with out bashing Pakistan.
Obsession is when you are more obsessed with tomato prices in Pakistan when 70% of your population doesn't have toilets.

If a person stalks someone on social media its obsession but if he follows that someone in real life its not obsession.
TBH Trolls on both sides are obsessed with point scoring against the other.

If you keep looking with a specific idea in mind for long enough, any data point can be twisted to fit a narrative.

Not taking any potshots, simply stating the obvious.

TBH Trolls on both sides are obsessed with point scoring against the other.

If you keep looking with a specific idea in mind for long enough, any data point can be twisted to fit a narrative.

Not taking any potshots, simply stating the obvious.
There was a post by an Indian member. He said if we succeed we will troll if we fail we will be trolled.

It was trolling time.

Modi knows how long it will go .
We newer Generations dont care what happens in Pakistan.
But when there is a security threat to us .
We will react and Modi did perfectly well.
But it is not constant .So that our recent state elections confirmed..

Obsession is when you only cares what is hapoening about someone without looking yourselves .
Google traffic or trolling , subject was ISRO,Chandrayaan or Vikram.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom