What's new

Chandni Chowk to China

Real words of wisdom my friend. I really do admire your rich adjectives exlusively reserved for us. ... Shukirya...shukriya...

RK

It may seem off topic, but it has a relevancy, an indian hindu whose name is Ashoka has posted on my visitors message box some slangs and that reflects they have no respect for their own mothers and sisters. Anyone if you know hindi, can visit my profile page to see an example of hindu culture.

You see why I always use such adjectives.

Hindi ata hain na... mere profile me jake parke dekho hindu kaise baaten karta hain...

It may seem off topic, but it has a relevancy, an indian hindu whose name is Ashoka has posted on my visitors message box some slangs and that reflects they have no respect for their own mothers and sisters. Anyone if you know hindi, can visit my profile page to see an example of hindu culture.

You see why I always use such adjectives.

Hindi ata hain na... mere profile me jake parke dekho hindu kaise baaten karta hain...

I have read the comments which are deplorable. Don't think his comments should be extended to all the Hindus of the world. I have seen people use bad language in cyber space. I have seen on YouTube how ****** people can be irrespective of who they are.. anyway forget it my friend...Also I would request you to please refine your own language and don't call us all by names like Kamine, snakes and so on... let us put our views as coolly as we can.. Ofcourse personally i never get carried away by your language. It was just a friendly suggestion.

Thanks
RK

no no communist....dont stop abusing us...
enlighten us more...bestow your wisdom on us...

Chandni Chowk to China is another humiliating attempt by some kamine hindus of india... See how racist the title song is... it begins, Chandni Chowk to China, dekha hain kabhi kya aina..!!! It means, I am telling this to all Chinese members of this forum, kamine hindus want to know whether all Chinese have seen their faces in mirrors...!! Some bujhdil kamine napak hindus have made a mockery of the physical features of Chinese people, they laugh at the shape of nose, eyes and height...

The instinctive character of a snake is to bite, if any one tries to make a friendship with a snake, he will get the poison.... and such persons are the most stupid persons on earth. Some indian hindus are genetically racist fascist zionist cruel brutal and they should be eliminated at any cost, any how InshAllah....

Not only that some kautilyan chankyan hindus use their napak chankyian sinister intention to diplomatically invade the rational humanistic ideologies of the neighboring countries. Such kamine hindus are now trying to expand the illegitimate indian empire by means of ideological warfare and indian media and bollywood are the instruments to defeat the good ideologies because for example Pakistan was built on ideology, and kamine hindus know if they can destroy the ideology the basis of Pakistan nation state, Pakistan will fall....

Chandnichowk to China is an effort to project that China was once a part of akhanda bharata.. the film will try to convince the global audience that it was akhanda bharata of some kamine hindus which gave birth to China, Chinese civilization in the same way as now some kamine hindus say akhanda bharata was the cradle of all civilization....

Saap ka fitrat hain dasna, saap se dosti nehi ki jate, uska sar kuchla jata hain...

Of course some Mir Jafars and Mir Sadiqs will counter my argument. They are more dangerous than some racist hindus... Oh log kamine hindus ka talbe chaat ne me lage rahte hain... afsoski baat....

I think it's just a movie I doubt theres any ideological/political motives behind it.

Back
Top Bottom