What's new

Chakma terrorists abducted 5 telecom employee in CHT

idune

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh

5 Teletalk, state owned telephone company employees while working on cell tower were abducted in Rangamati district of CHT region. CHT region had long been infested with mostly Chakma terrorist who often abduct and kill local people and even security officials. Since Bangladesh independence thousands of Bangladeshis including member of Bangladesh armed forces died Chakma led terrorist attack. Chakma terrorists are now demanding tk 4 million for release of these telecom workers.

?????????? ???????? ? ??????????? ????? || ????? ????

who gave them the name chakma? in marathi chakma means making a fool out of something or some one

Edit: i laughed so much when i read the title
also i kinda feel sorry for the telecom guys , i didnt know that bangladesh had terrorist problem
the police force of bangladesh is much better i am sure they will find them

Bangladesh for Bangalis.................all foreign mongoloid people belong to mongoloid looking places.

5 Teletalk, state owned telephone company employees while working on cell tower were abducted in Rangamati district of CHT region. CHT region had long been infested with mostly Chakma terrorist who often abduct and kill local people and even security officials. Since Bangladesh independence thousands of Bangladeshis including member of Bangladesh armed forces died Chakma led terrorist attack. Chakma terrorists are now demanding tk 4 million for release of these telecom workers.

?????????? ???????? ? ??????????? ????? || ????? ????

RAB should catch those bloody chakma's and hang them...

who gave them the name chakma? in marathi chakma means making a fool out of something or some one

Edit: i laughed so much when i read the title
also i kinda feel sorry for the telecom guys , i didnt know that bangladesh had terrorist problem
the police force of bangladesh is much better i am sure they will find them
Rangamati is very beautiful.......but it not safe to go there......i visited ones only......

if you are going there you need to take special permission also you need to inform in local polish station

chakma tribes is very aggressive

Some days back two of my friend escaped by fate from their trap.
Youths and olds all are very cruel. They can abduct anyone they want. All the people are united there.
Local government dont take any action against them.

This Chakmas still continue to betray us after everything we have done for them over years. Maybe Chakmas should be sent back to Burma where they belong but I would miss Chakma girls then. I remember there was one in my Uni. She was gorgeous and most importantly she had beautiful large eyes unlike typical mongoloids :smitten:

Back
Top Bottom