What's new

Chak Bamu, new PDF Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
All i care about is PAkistan, not Muslims. First Pakistan then Muslims, inshAllah.

Like Qudratullah Shahab siad: Do not worry about Pakistan, just make sure you do nothing to hurt. It is in better hands than you can imagine.

Pakistan? IS you serious? Maaaaaaaaaaan!

Plenty of sincere people are doing their best to make Pakistan hell. What do you expect? In any case best not make this thread what it clearly is not. Feel free to address me in some other thread in this vein. I shall be happy to discuss.

Like Qudratullah Shahab siad: Do not worry about Pakistan, just make sure you do nothing to hurt. It is in better hands than you can imagine.

Congrats on your new position---.

The meaning of Qudratullah's comments is a conflicting statement in itself.

It also reeks of self-righteousness and arrogance.

Let's open another thread---.

Plenty of sincere people are doing their best to make Pakistan hell. What do you expect? In any case best not make this thread what it clearly is not. Feel free to address me in some other thread in this vein. I shall be happy to discuss.

Nah i dont want to be infected with Maulvi virus :D

Catch you in some another thread. Toodaloo!

Congrats on your new position---.

The meaning of Qudratullah's comments is a conflicting statement in itself.

It also reeks of self-righteousness and arrogance.

Let's open another thread---.

For someone who was part of Pakistan Movement, one can give him some leeway. Plus I do not wish to explain what he meant. It is likely not what you have inferred. He meant this in a spiritual way, not a worldly arrogant way. Reported by Mumtaz Mufti; Qudratullah Shahab was not into tooting his own horn. Too sophisticated for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom