What's new

chairman NAB in hot waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
JUST CHECK SOCIAL MEDIA NOW------ITS GOING BEZARK - BY CLERIFICATIONS FROM NEWS 1

JOURNALISTS---SAYING ITS SMEER CAMPAINGE-------

WHT EVER----------BUT JAVED IQBAL IS CLEAR IN AUDIO ---WITH HIS SEX TALK ---

THIS PART DONT LOOK FALSE------

WHEN A MAN GETS CAUGHT-------- WITH A WOMEN

HE SAYS --- SHE IS A PROFESSIONAL PROSTITUTE-------- I AM A PIOUS MAN-------SHE TRICKED ME----
there are many people can dub exactly nawaz like voice or imran khan voice there is no proof

If he keeps building successful cases against corrupt Pakistanis, I don't care if he's a gay p0rn star and worships a statue of a Dildo.
HE WAS DELAYING ALL THE CASES AGAINST PPP/ PML-N

HE CHOOSE INCOMPETENT PROSCUTERS IN ALL CASES AGAINST PML-N/PPPP

HE WAS GIVING BIG TIME RELIEF TO THESE SCUMS---

HE WAS PLAYING WITH THE UMPIRE ALSO UNDER THE TABLE---

SPOT FIXING-----

THIS WAS A GOOD PLAN EXCUTED BY PERVAIZ KHATTAK--

AND NOW EVERYONE IS BLAMING PPP/PMLN,,, HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

GOOD THAT HE WILL BE GONE----------

HOPEFULLY A DECENT , HONEST , UPRIGHT AND DIGNIFIED PERSON WILL COME

TO BEGHRATS

there are many people can dub exactly nawaz like voice or imran khan voice there is no proof
WE WERE TOLD ABOUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU--(WILL COME)- WHO WILL NEVER BELIEVE---NOMATTER WHT

i
HE WAS DELAYING ALL THE CASES AGAINST PPP/ PML-N

HE CHOOSE INCOMPETENT PROSCUTERS IN ALL CASES AGAINST PML-N/PPPP

HE WAS GIVING BIG TIME RELIEF TO THESE SCUMS---

HE WAS PLAYING WITH THE UMPIRE ALSO UNDER THE TABLE---

SPOT FIXING-----

THIS WAS A GOOD PLAN EXCUTED BY PERVAIZ KHATTAK--

AND NOW EVERYONE IS BLAMING PPP/PMLN,,, HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

GOOD THAT HE WILL BE GONE----------

HOPEFULLY A DECENT , HONEST , UPRIGHT AND DIGNIFIED PERSON WILL COME

TO BEGHRATS

WE WERE TOLD ABOUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU--(WILL COME)- WHO WILL NEVER BELIEVE---NOMATTER WHT
lol i can say the same for you

forgot about gulalai ? and many other same like this

the time opposition started campaign threatening NAB and govt just look in these couple days every one from opposition threatening NAB even zaleeldari said tm yahan 4 din baad nhi dikhogy

i

lol i can say the same for you

forgot about gulalai ? and many other same like this

the time opposition started campaign threatening NAB and govt just look in these couple days every one from opposition threatening NAB even zaleeldari said tm yahan 4 din baad nhi dikhogy
He was the same beghrat in abbotabad comission..he could not find a single guilty person ..in amercian attack in abbotabad....how do u think he got green chit for the post of chairman nab...from lalkurti rawalpindi...
Beghrats like him r sitting on every big seat.

Well is she good looking
Her name is tayaba i think...havent seen any photo of her...but she is a real chilli pepper..i heard.

He was the same beghrat in abbotabad comission..he could not find a single guilty person ..in amercian attack in abbotabad....how do u think he got green chit for the post of chairman nab...from lalkurti rawalpindi...

Her name is tayaba i think...havent seen any photo of her...but she is a real chilli pepper..i heard.
Ooh I like them hot

Chairman NAB Justice Javed (R) Iqbal's Scandal Analysis by Sami Abraham

23rd May,2019

NO---- BUT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT A RECENT BANGING HE DID WITH HER

MAYBE A GANG- BANG 69 --- OR ?

I just saw this video 3 times, and i didn't hear him say anything that you posted.

lol what are you talking about who you want to be caught navy seals, president of US or president of pakistan abbotabad commission report was never released how can you say he didn't caught any one leaked part does criticize the phuppo party govt. and he did resign afterward

most of the part of that video is old

and for that women and her husband are involved in black mailing and are in jail and accused in 42 cases each the media network which break news is apologizing after claiming it authenticity and its CEO is in NAB custody for months (get it) even though it does not prove any thing i can make some thing like this against nawaz which already exists and also for zaleeldari and also for you

the pace at which things are moving and noora league is under rules of idiot people already started to know whos their real enemies and beneficiaries are people are ceasing to believe in them

few days ago haroon rasheed was saying something like noon league was preparing do defame nab chairman just like they did with ik and benazir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom