What's new

Centre to block one lakh mn acre water to Pak from river Ravi

That's gonna take the tensions to a whole new level. It won't be just rhetoric anymore.
As i said tensions are already starting to appear internally. In 1966 Haryana separated from Punjab for this reason alone and khalistanis used water sharing as the key propaganda in their initial days..so being Haryanvi i dont want tensions internally.. like Punjab-Haryana water dispute. I will prefer external tensions.

As i said tensions are already starting to appear internally. In 1966 Haryana separated from Punjab for this reason alone and khalistanis used water sharing as the key propaganda in their initial days..so being Haryanvi i dont want tensions internally.. like Punjab-Haryana water dispute. I will prefer external tensions.
Nah it will bring a bigger dispute. First you had a crazy Pakistan. Now it's thirsty as well. As a country with an agricultural base, it won't tolerate such a move at all.

What is mean by scrapping IWT is that it should happen in 50-50 share...just like it happens everywhere around the world. Sindh and Punjab of Pakistan utilize the indus water while states like Punjab,haryana,Rajasthan and West UP with almost same population of Punjab and Sindh combined gets only 20℅?
Things were fine until now as water was more than enough for us even after getting only 20℅ of indus water..but now ground water is depleting and things are getting messy..IWT has to go,and north indians will make sure center hear our voices through forming vote banks for water issue.

Read again what you wrote and think how stupid it sound. Why should punjab rivers be diverted to up, rajas etc Have you seen map? They have ganga river to take care off. And don't blame us either for over population.

By international standard Pakistan will always get more share and on top of that will not hand over 3 eastern rivers in return of 3 western rivers. Such a stupid treaty, I mean who expected India to divert water from western rivers anyway? Also Haryana shouldn't stop water going to east punjab.

IWT allowed India to divert our punjab water to god forsaken desert like rajasthan.

This stupidity again!!!!

Indian media and their dramabazi is like thst of a old woman

As per IWT india can utilise its share and this should be without issue or problem

The rest of the water belongs to the indus. It is one of the major river systems of the world, you don't and cant dick around with major river systems

Even buildings dams I think is allowed aslong as the water is allowed to travel downstream to its natural destination

This mental masterbation by indians of diverting major rivers into india is retarded beyond belief

Nah it will bring a bigger dispute. First you had a crazy Pakistan. Now it's thirsty as well. As a country with an agricultural base, it won't tolerate such a move at all.
As i said earlier,i know it and hence i said scrap the treaty and prepare for war as well.
Read again what you wrote and think how stupid it sound. Why should punjab rivers be diverted to up, rajas etc Have you seen map? They have ganga river to take care off. And don't blame us either for over population.

By international standard Pakistan will always get more share and on top of that will not hand over 3 eastern rivers in return of 3 western rivers. Such a stupid treaty, I mean who expected India to divert water from western rivers anyway? Also Haryana shouldn't stop water going to east punjab.

IWT allowed India to divert our punjab water to god forsaken desert like rajasthan.
Its not punjab's river, it neither originate in punjab nor punjab is upper stream region in that.
And we indians are going to share resources for maximum growth..just like North India got rich due to agriculture based economic policies in 1950s-1970s and many other state people came here...north indians are also now migrating to south india because of current service sector based economic policies make south india a hub for economic growth now...so migration and resources will be shared among indians,thats how we will prosper together.

As i said earlier,i know it and hence i said scrap the treaty and prepare for war as well.

Its not punjab's river, it neither originate in punjab nor punjab is upper stream region in that.
Ans we indiana are going to share resources for maximum growth..just like North India got rich due to agriculture based economic policies in 1950s-1970s and many other state people came here...north indians are also now migrating to south india because of current service sector based economic policies make south india a hub for economic growth now...so migration and resources will be shared among indians,thats how we will prosper together.

Ofcouse it's punjab river, have you seen map? Most of punjab rivers come directly from moutains where they don't need water. Only satluj passes through Haryana. Punjab is lower stream region and hence with more rights.

Baniya is not ready for war, he got very good deal with IWT. Thristhy Pakistanis on the other hand are ready for jihad any time. You can share water with anyone as long as Pakistan share isn't touched. For this we need to scrap IWT and look at international treaties. You want to bring water from indus river to UP? Good luck but in process can't stop all of ravi/satluj water either as is the case now.

Ofcouse it's punjab river, have you seen map? Most of punjab rivers come directly from moutains where they don't need water. Only satluj passes through Haryana. Punjab is lower stream region and hence with more rights.

Baniya is not ready for war, he got very good deal with IWT. Thristhy Pakistanis on the other hand are ready for jihad any time. You can share water with anyone as long as Pakistan share isn't touched. For this we need to scrap IWT and look at international treaties. You want to bring water from indus river to UP? Good luck but in process can't stop all of ravi/satluj water either as is the case now.
Ok.

Generous not just lucky that Pakistan gave away rights of eastern rivers to Bharat. Time to say good bye to IWT. After that if India try to block ravi water then war will be on cards.
bhai har samay war ki hi dhamki dete ho
get out of this medieval age mindset
there are other ways to ruin yourself without war also

Who told you that?? Ever seen an Indian/Indian Punjab map? Haryana is nowhere near Satluj!!! Nearest point of Haryana would be at least 100 km away from Satluj. When IWT was signed Haryana was a part of Punjab. So, It has some right over Punjab's rivers.

I am a Punjabi Jat/Sikh, having agricultural background and know the value of water. I would prefer, any excessive water flowing through Indian Punjab, be it in Ravi or Satluj or Beas must be diverted to our other neighboring Indian states instead of flown to Arabian Sea and wasted elsewhere!!! Punjab can also be used as conduit to bring water from Chenab by linking Chenab with Ravi, Satluj and Beas to irrigate West UP, Haryana, Delhi and Rajasthan!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom