What's new

CDC encourages more Americans to consider N95 masks

Fauci the fraudster is another character who oversaw the spead of AIDS epidemic hasn't helped matters either with his contradictory messages.

Part of the problem is also Biden's administration. Under Trump they built up the testing infrastructure from the ground up only for Biden to come and destroy it all.
I can't believe there is a test shortage - quite frankly it's embarrassing for a country like the US.

Fauci the fraudster is another character who oversaw the spead of AIDS epidemic hasn't helped matters either with his contradictory messages.

Trump should've kicked him out.

I can't believe there is a test shortage - quite frankly it's embarrassing for a country like the US.
Trump should've kicked him out.

I picked up a QuickVue at CVS a few weeks ago because they had boxes up at the registers (it's still unopened). Apparently I guess I should have grabbed more.

Oh my state made a great announcement to help with Omicron.

"This school year, all districts and schools are required to be in-person, full-time, five days a week. Masks are required indoors for adults and students ages 5 and above until at least February 28.

Remote learning is not an option this year, unless a district has created a virtual school within its district, if a child is enrolled in a Commonwealth Virtual School, or if a child requires a home/hospital tutoring program."

"The state Department of Elementary and Secondary Education released the numbers Thursday in its weekly COVID-19 report, which covers Jan. 6 through Jan. 12.

In that time period, 41,063 students tested positive for coronavirus, as well as 7,351 staff members, for a total of 48,414 school cases."

Last edited:
For the society to wear N95 every day for long hours is not sustainable. It's expensive and uncomfortable. Even the surgical mask I'm wearing is very uncomfortable when I wear it for long hours.

For the average person I think surgical mask is sufficient enough to reduce the initial viral load, especially if you're vaccinated.

Back
Top Bottom