What's new

CCAVJ-10 jet fighters have new painting

Awww its looks more like Lavi now. Its not looking any more feasome that way. I like the original gray more that has tints of dark shades towards the edge, just like F-22.

a2b8093e7de21fc3aafee1ffa8fedbef.jpg

I am also noticing it has China Air Foce written on it. Doesn't Chinese Airforce write PLAF instead of CAF??

Awww its looks more like Lavi now. Its not looking any more feasome that way. I like the original gray more that has tints of dark shades towards the edge, just like F-22.

a2b8093e7de21fc3aafee1ffa8fedbef.jpg

I am also noticing it has China Air Foce written on it. Doesn't Chinese Airforce write PLAF instead of CAF??

it's "81" flight demonstration team

only chinese call our army PLA,CAF is close to the international name

Last edited:
sorry for a stupid question. Are they suppose to make that smoke cloud in second pic.

These J-10's are part of aerobatics division, so the smoke is produced from extra added chemicals for effect.

-Yes it's meant to pump out smoke.

i like the dark gray/black paint. the red white and blue paint makes it look french, british or american.

i think this shows that we need to pay more to the painters, otherwise they'll make our planes look bad.

Personally I liked the Pakistani painting scheme (on JF-17) better. They should have really put a dragon painting with stars and flags on it.

PLA's either making it too red (hurt eyes by looking it too long) or making it look like F-16 Thunderbirds' scheme. Guess the top brass were still deeply impressed with the show during 1987 visit while still in the honeymoon period...

Back
Top Bottom