What's new

CBI raids office of Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal, seals office: TV reports

If he has nothing to worry then why making hell of noise? Am sure they are raiding with search warrant from the magistrate, so according to him then he should be blaming the magistrate instead of Modi...

Jaadu ki Jhappi
CWQLT3uU4AA3h_7.jpg

Politicians are not our masters, they should be tried and punished if found guilty. Ex PM of Portugal was in jail for months.
Politicians make massive corruption, loot our money and never face any charges. some even get re elected. Sometimes I feel that democracy is not for Indian sub continente.

Kejriwal says CBI was looking for DDCA corruption files which names Arun Jaitley

"Which file was CBI looking for in my office? DDCA files in which Arun Jaitley is in dock. I was about to order a commission of enquiry," Kejriwal tweeted moments later he addressed the media in Delhi.

Modi-Kejri War: Kejriwal says CBI came looking for files that name Jaitley : India, News - India Today

Jaitley is worth 700 crores on his own affidavit. How did he earn so much money?

Kejriwal says CBI was looking for DDCA corruption files which names Arun Jaitley

"Which file was CBI looking for in my office? DDCA files in which Arun Jaitley is in dock. I was about to order a commission of enquiry," Kejriwal tweeted moments later he addressed the media in Delhi.

Modi-Kejri War: Kejriwal says CBI came looking for files that name Jaitley : India, News - India Today

Jaitley is worth 700 crores on his own affidavit. How did he earn so much money?

I hope- this doesn't turn out to be 370+ pages of evidence-

Has Arvind Kejriwal erred by appointing 'tainted' Rajendra Kumar as Delhi principal secretary? | Zee News

The ruling BJP, which made a point-by-point rebuttal of the charges made by Team Kejriwal, said, Kejriwal's party had sometime back supported the idea of giving the CBI complete freedom to investigate and prosecute high ranking officials irrespective of their positions. :P

It appears that Delhi CM Kejriwal has probably forgotten the fact that he had welcomed the abrogation of the 'single directive system', which made it mandatory for the CBI to seek prior approval of the government before investigating any official at the level of joint secretary and above.

It is to be noted that the 'single directive system' was re-inroduced by the NDA regime in 2003 through an Act passed by Parliament. Kejriwal and, then his best friend, Prashant Bhushan had vociferously opposed the move.

Bhushan, a noted lawyer, also went on to file a petition in the Supreme Court, which scrapped the single directive system. Kejriwal had then hailed the move and stressed that the CBI be given complete freedom to investigate serious corruption cases involving senior bureaucrats. :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom