What's new

Cay Bahcesi

Status
Not open for further replies.
its actually sth more than popular, here in Azerbaijan people usually watch Turkish channels(i mean only Turkish channels:D).but i am staying at university and its not possible for me to watch, but 80 percent of my friends including my classmates speak Turkish fluently(because of these serials.) and some have tomer. because of that when they want to offend me, they call me persian. :suicide2:.:lol:
Only Turkish channels? Wow.
In Netherlands if you see a landscape like this:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-6XxZJqxtL8k/TZGr2R9NGmI/AAAAAAAADw8/AP6BzUE9CLA/s1600/images-1.jpeg
You know it's most probably foreigners (Turks etc.) living there :lol:

Gotta visit Tabriz one day, looks like I would be welcomed warmly :D
sure. actually its very normal to see turkish brothers and sisters in tabriz. for example this is a turkish shopping center in tabriz(owners are turkish)
Laleh park shopping center:
ttttabriz%20lale%20park.jpg

20240021218807747300.jpg

871.jpg

Only Turkish channels? Wow.
In Netherlands if you see a landscape like this:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-6XxZJqxtL8k/TZGr2R9NGmI/AAAAAAAADw8/AP6BzUE9CLA/s1600/images-1.jpeg
You know it's most probably foreigners (Turks etc.) living there :lol:
same view here .:D

turks i need your help this is one of my iq test from yos exam (yabanci ogrenci sinabi) can you fix this for me

K L M
8 N
x_____
. . . .

+______
. . . . 2

N = ?

A) 2 B) 3 C) 5 D) 7 E) 9

turks i need your help this is one of my iq test from yos exam (yabanci ogrenci sinabi) can you fix this for me

K L M
8 N
x_____
. . . .

+______
. . . . 2

N = ?

A) 2 B) 3 C) 5 D) 7 E) 9
I have no idea what it is asking. ( Maybe im stupid)

@ozi2000 @Casus Belli

You guys really need to be more active. All you guys do is post valuable information then disappear. I mean cmon why dont you guys discuss?

I have no idea what it is asking. ( Maybe im stupid)

@ozi2000 @Casus Belli

You guys really need to be more active. All you guys do is post valuable information then disappear. I mean cmon why dont you guys discuss?
actually i have ask it in iranian sections too but nobody knows what the questions asking lol

actually i have ask it in iranian sections too but nobody knows what the questions asking lol

Is that math ? I couldn't even pass math at middle school,I barely get away cheating in last exam :D

@Kaan dont yout think its time to make this thread sticky?
last time we were arguing if we should make non-defence related threads a sticky thread or not. :undecided:
IMO I dont think it should be sticky because people are always using it so it gets bumped to the top anyways. Im even thinking of unsticking the politics one.

@Manticore

Bro what do you think about opening a thread about artillery in the land section of the military forum? It would be like the other sticky threads you made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom