What's new

Cases against Musharraf, ordered by India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is nothing but blatant propaganda to wriggle out from the shackles of treason trial, my friend. India, BJP, Kashmir issue, Modi...

The bold ones...we don't give a flying fcuk to these insignificant things. Stop flying high.

The bold ones...we don't give a flying fcuk to these insignificant things. Stop flying high.

I don't care whether you give flying, sitting, walking or talking ****! It's your problem, don't make it everyone else's.. my friend. Btw... try watching that video before blurting out some gaseous products.. & see what they are discussing. & ask your fellow countrymen as to why they are flying high with all those names you have highlighted from my post.

Last edited:
1003170_626417804084358_1035068098_n.jpg

Let there be no doubt that all political parties are controlled from one place, it will be wrong to say that India is only controlling PPP and PMLN.

All the fight politicians do is mere drama, it never lead to any where.
India???????? seriouslyo_Oo_O......... you are toooooooooooooooo drunk bro:crazy::crazy:...... even if hameed gul say this, i will not believe that....... they don't have guts to deal with us properly, they will control us. even if there is doubt of any single party being controlled or even directed by india.. ISI would have ruined it by now....... remember the JSQM bashir..... i am almost 100% sure it was a ISI opr :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::big_boss::big_boss:

wow.. I thought it's only US & KSA. Now India too? & that too all political parties of Pakistan? Damn.. we Indians do tend to underestimate our own capability! :lol:

LOLLLLLLLLLL; Batman never ceases to amuse us!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So far I used to think that Paksitan is just a Banana Republik..........
But now @BATMAN is now trying to convince us that Paksitan is in fact a Kaddu Republik.:omghaha:

And that everything and all people in Pakistan are just Kaddus to be kicked around by India.
:astagh:

Again the evil Yindoos strike.

First, they controlled Bangladesh through AL

Now they are controlling Pak through PMLN

Now, I feel like India is a superpower!

LOLLL, did'nt you just notice: @BATMAN has made India a Super-Power; without even having to work for it!!!!! :rofl:

I'll quote an article written by a very wise girl I once knew,

Once upon a time whenever anything went wrong, people blamed it upon the God’s wrath. Failed crop, God’s punishment. Attack of sickness, God’s punishment, an untimely death, God calling the beloved to his bosom.
Times have changed. It's now something like this:

Whenever anything goes wrong, people blame it upon India's wrath.

Failed crop, blame India in spite of the gross water mismanagement in Pakistan.

Siachen? blame India (as though Siachen was part of Pakistan to begin with).

Kargil? Due to Indian 'intransigence' on Kashmir.

Sir Creek? Blame India for not handing it over to Pakistan.

Ceasefire violations? Blame India (Never mind that violations occur due to Pakistan forces giving covering fire to infiltrate terrorists into India).

Terrorism in Pakistan? Blame India for helping the TTP!!!

Balochistan problem? That's due to Indian interference.

The latest being the BJP ordering the Pakistani courts and political parties to hang Musharraf for treason, for declaring emergency in Pakistan and his Kargil fiasco!! Yep! Blame India for everything to hide the incompetence of the Establishment!

Pakistan is lily white! It can do no wrong. It's the Land of the Pure! Didn't you know? India is to be blamed for everything that's wrong in Pakistan. Stupid Indians!

wtf was that

Is Pakistan is an Puppet state of India

If India ordered the cases against Musharraf , can somebody explain why India did not order Pakistan to pursue a case against Hafiz Syed ??

More delusions from our Pakistani friends .

There are bigger stake holders with 16 Trillion economy and 8 Trillion (as they say) .i.e USA and china. Then there is Israel.

US has spent Trillions of dollars in Afghanistan and Pakistan, why would they allow India to control, then there is PA and ISI.

Let there be no doubt that all political parties are controlled from one place, it will be wrong to say that India is only controlling PPP and PMLN.

This is just silly.
These politicians are corrupt by themselves; they don't need any foreign help.

Silly conspiracy theory actually helps these people because it makes their critics look like conspiracy nuts.

But what India did in 1971 and Siachin is root cause of mistrust. It will take years to built trust. Another Indian misadventure with Afghan late President Dawood. That's another issue after Dawood-Indra anti Pakistan conspiracies has pushed Pakistan to have Pak friendly govt, rather then Indian friendly.

But what India did in 1971 and Siachin is root cause of mistrust. It will take years to built trust. Another Indian misadventure with Afghan late President Dawood. That's another issue after Dawood-Indra anti Pakistan conspiracies has pushed Pakistan to have Pak friendly govt, rather then Indian friendly.
You attacked us in 1965 dude,you are the cause of mistrust not us.......

You attacked us in 1965 dude,you are the cause of mistrust not us.......
For mistrust you have to have two parties. Indra and Gandhi junior statement is enough for the creation of Bangladesh.

For mistrust you have to have two parties. Indra and Gandhi junior statement is enough for the creation of Bangladesh.
What you are trying to say?
you said that India is the cause of mistrust because of 1971 which is false because you attacked us in 1965......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom