What's new

Carl Rock at it again, toilets in service stations in Pakistan

Of course, it's a huge market for YouTubers digging into the India - Pak rivalry. Hopefully, he doesn't get followed again by your intel agents.
Right, sometimes you write honest and factual reviews.

I just wish we had the same level of sanitation in masjid toilets. Some of the ones I've seen in AJK put me off praying.

Indirectly taking a dig at India, comparison videos gets in lots of views.
He is the same guy who was like ISI is following me 🤣

Another effort to build good guy image until he does he propaganda again ?
Of course, it's a huge market for YouTubers digging into the India - Pak rivalry. Hopefully, he doesn't get followed again by your intel agents.
He worked in godi media so was bound to be followed if it ever happened in first place

Ever seen public toilets in US, or UK?

The VIP toilets are amazing.

However, IIRC they aren't available south of Multan. I once stopped in Sindh somewhere south of Hyderabad and the only bathroom I found was a petrol station with shit and piss all over the floor. I would've just gone in a bush on the side of the road but the stray dogs there would've bitten my d*ck off and given me rabies so i held my breath the entire time.

Ever seen public toilets in US, or UK?

I can tell you my experience from living in NJ and NY. The train stations are filthy as the station is filled with homeless people. World train station is the only station with clean toilets.

Back
Top Bottom