What's new

Can't find Defence Pakistan on TapaTalk

faisal6309

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am using defence pakistan android app but I don't like it much.
I thought I should try TapaTalk but I can't find this forum. Can't we connect to this forum from TapaTalk??

Its not available on TapaTalk, what don't you like about the current app?
I think dark mode is not enough.
If possible add few colorful themes as pink, red, glass, neon light theme, night forest theme, wood, dark blue etc.

Its same as Tapatalk. Its looks Tapatalk to me with just different name.

I just miss a feature where you click on the name of a members quote and it takes you back to original post.

Its not available on TapaTalk, what don't you like about the current app?
Its same as Tapatalk. Its looks Tapatalk to me with just different name.

I just miss a feature where you click on the name of a members quote and it takes you back to original post.
My Android phone was crap. I am now using Windows phone and I have tapatalk. I couldn't find defence.pk. Is there any way?
IE is good but it is not pc and some options don't work like when you want to see someone's reply to your reply, it will open that thread but won't take me to that reply. Now imagine if the thread had too much text. In that case I have to swipe it again and again.

My Android phone was crap. I am now using Windows phone and I have tapatalk. I couldn't find defence.pk. Is there any way?
IE is good but it is not pc and some options don't work like when you want to see someone's reply to your reply, it will open that thread but won't take me to that reply. Now imagine if the thread had too much text. In that case I have to swipe it again and again.

I am also using windows phone & used Surfy to browse PDF but after latest update Surfy become worst than IE.
Windows User unite :taz: , demand @WebMaster either make PDF app for windows or make available on Tapatalk

@WebMaster

Webbie dude, my windows browser for PDF dont show member's flags. Also the edit option is very cumbersome. While writing, the cursor always goes to the last letter. If i need to edit something between the sentence its an irritating task.

As a whole Windows app looks some vintage one compared to laptop version.

Last edited:
@WebMaster

Webbie dude, my windows app for PDF dont show you member's flags. Also the edit option is very cumbersome. While writing, the cursor always goes to the last letter. If i need to edit something between the sentence its an irritating task.

As a whole Windows app looks some vintage one compared to laptop version.
PDF does not have Windows App. Are talking in browser mode ?

PDF does not have Windows App. Are talking in browser mode ?
Yup exactly. I meant the PDF website on Windows browsers.

Mods can suggest their own prefered browser for PDF website on Windows phone if any.

Yup exactly. I meant the PDF website on Windows browsers.

Mods can suggest their own prefered browser for PDF website on Windows phone if any.
Which browser in available on Windows phone?? Surfy?? IE work better than that. No Chrome or Firefox available. Also Opera and UC sucks.

Which browser in available on Windows phone?? Surfy?? IE work better than that. No Chrome or Firefox available. Also Opera and UC sucks.
Surfy previous version works better than IE but latest update sucks , waiting for new update.
Have you tried Maxthon ?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom