What's new

cannot even accept a bit of criticism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe Indians criticize alright. We just don't like to criticize ourself infront of outsiders :)

Don't wash your dirty linen in public!

I don't think so. Whoever points out India's failures is labeled an India hater/anti Indian.

Nah! that honor is mostly reserved for Pakistani members on this forum who at times troll trying to belittle India by pointing out its flaws despite their own country being worse off in the areas they point finger at India for... Or for people who try to make a living out of India bashing like Ms Roy and her ilk...

Hehe Indians criticize alright. We just don't like to criticize ourself infront of outsiders :)

Don't wash your dirty linen in public!

It is amazing Pakistan dealing everyday to face many cricitisms while India is afraid to express criticism in the public. :) Many countries have commonly to face criticisms, see how US deal everyday and China criticisms even Israel, so on.

Is India only country in the world to keep quiet and silences? Super-power? :lol:

I was talking about self criticism.

Nah! that honor is mostly reserved for Pakistani members on this forum who at times troll trying to belittle India by pointing out its flaws despite their own country being worse off in the areas they point finger at India for... Or for people who try to make a living out of India bashing like Ms Roy and her ilk...

Again, why do you have to bring Pakistan into the picture?

You guys always target the messenger, rather than listen to what is being said. Whoever points out India's failures is anti-Indian/India hater, whether that is an Indian or anyone else.

I was talking about self criticism.

Yes, you can, nothing wrong. Self-criticism make people realize and analysis to see themselves, it is same to me and Pakistan. :)

“Criticism is something you can easily avoid by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing.” ~Aristotle

Every time I post a News article on India, Indian users here jump on me immediately accusing me of being "anti-India" or involved in "bashing India". They blindly blame me for posting those article
but yet those same Indian users themselves post anti-China and anti-Pakistan News article. Why the double standard ?

Why Indian users here cannot even accept a bit of of criticism ?

Are u on a trolling mission or bad day at work??????????? :woot:

Why post a 1.5 years old cheap post from a blog???????????

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

Theodore Roosevelt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom