What's new

Cancer on Earth - The Zionist State of Israel.

Mohsin A

Reaction score
The Islamic world turned it's back on the guidance in the Quran. This is the only reason why the world of Islam is in the state it is.
Establishments in most Muslim countries are unfortunately in bed with them. They have lost their Islam. May Allah protect us from his azaab/punishment.

Last edited:
@Deino - Thanks for the negative rating. You've outed yourself as a Zionist shill supporting an agenda of oppression.

@Deino - Thanks for the negative rating. You've outed yourself as a Zionist shill supporting an agenda of oppression.

Yes for sure ... says one of the worst and most biased propagandist in this forum!
Come on ... why always provoking, insulting, negative threads, negative intention and provoking arguments?

Find a job, a girlfriend, look for something meaningful, constructive in life.

God knows I'm not a friend of Zionism, and every religion in its excessive way is an abomination, that applies to Judaism, Christianity and Islam, but what you spread in all your topics and contributions is nothing other than dispute, resentment, negativism and hatred.

Yes for sure ... says one of the worst and most biased propagandist in this forum!
Come on ... why always provoking, insulting, negative threads, negative intention and provoking arguments?

God knows I'm not a friend of Zionism, and every religion in its excessive way is an abomination, that applies to Judaism, Christianity and Islam, but what you spread in all your topics and contributions is nothing other than dispute, resentment, negativism and hatred.

This is an open forum, in which topic relevant to the world can and should be discussed openly and freely, be that positive or negative.
The issue is, whenever a topic hits a raw nerve, you issue a negative rating like a LGBTQ sissy.
Did you even watch what I posted? I doubt it, which is why you jump to conclusions.

do you know those that rule our world like rockfellers, rothschilds etc for the evil they do they do pay for it like their family members end up dying in freaky and weird ways.

Spanish fascists 100 years ago to sniff ferocity made a pilgrimage to Berlin, now to sniff ferocity they make a pilgrimage to Tell-Aviv.

On the other hand, Deino is the living example of the current discussion in the West between global Zionism and local Zionism in the Land of Canaan. His heart and soul is full of hatred and contempt while he cultivates his own narcissistic image.

That is the West. Ignorance, arrogance, narcissism, Roman imperial-colonial ideology and bloody Aramaic fantasies.

do you know those that rule our world like rockfellers, rothschilds etc for the evil they do they do pay for it like their family members end up dying in freaky and weird ways.

Thing is they don't give a toss. They just have one pig-headed objective which is what only matters to them; That is the creation of the state of Israel so that the civilisation Allah expelled can return to "The Holy Land" to pave way for the Dajjal to rule over the world. The narrator in the video above predicted the demise of the US empire over 15 years ago and it's now happening in front of us. All engineered of course by the Zionists. They used and abused the UK first, followed by the US.
The collapse of the US will be followed by a World War in which Israel will emerge as the next ruling state....or that is certainly their plan.
They've managed to bring down Europe to it's knees, UK collapsed a long time ago and now the US/China/Russia will destroy each other whilst these vermin look on. All enabled via the interest based banking system they control world cover.

you should construct some thing good for your grave.
nothing remains shinning forever.

Why 3 times the same and indeed in all your mentioned points I can add something! but can you and even more he?

I'd argue this thread, and any amount of condemnation is meaningless compared to what's going on in Palestine. Unless someone is talking about annihilating Jewish people altogether, criticism of Israel is not only welcome but much needed.

BTW, since you are a german fellow, I have a question. civilians all across the world overwhelmingly support Palestine. Even in Europe. How would you say it is in germany, with the holocaust baggage and reparations. I know you guys take that stuff seriously but I want to know if it effects your response to the palestinian cause as opposed to other european countries.

With US retreating from ME, Israel's days are numbered
The end of the US empire means the end of Israel.

At the end of the 1973 war, the Arabs realised that a war against Israel is essentially a war against America. This is why they cannot counter Israel.

Those times are coming to an end.

Jews are winners, they have always come out on top despite the circumstances. What do the Arabs win at? 1000 years ago? having oil? They didnt even discover the oil themselves. USA is run by Jews, its an extension of Israel. Who runs the Federal reserve? They have all been jews, pretty much. Only the ISI can infiltrate Israel if they focused on it.

Jews are winners, they have always come out on top despite the circumstances. What do the Arabs win at? 1000 years ago? having oil? They didnt even discover the oil themselves. USA is run by Jews, its an extension of Israel. Who runs the Federal reserve? They have all been jews, pretty much. Only the ISI can infiltrate Israel if they focused on it.

It all comes down to focus of which they have plenty (Props to them). Unfortunately the Muslim world lacks focus as we're too busy infighting. That coupled with internal sell outs who sell their souls for a few dollars makes it an uphill struggle for the Muslim world to pose any real threat to them. However, the light at the end of the tunnel is that they'll get their comeuppance upon the return of the messiah.

Back
Top Bottom