What's new

Canada election: Liberals sweep to power

Canadian Islamists best friend.
why would you say that?

Do you think ONLY ISLAMISTS want the laws to be flexible? Isnt it the right of every liberal to be accepting?

Islamist ghetto like Sweden/England in the name of liberalism.
seriously?

lets not idolize him too much, and not compare him to Hazrat Quaid E Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah.
he must be good for Canadians, but he has no effect on Pakistan
Not me...that was from Dawn :unsure:

why would you say that?

Do you think ONLY ISLAMISTS want the laws to be flexible? Isnt it the right of every liberal to be accepting?

seriously?

Yes, seriously. I haven't been to Canada, but i've seen England being hijacked by all of the worst scum of Islamists, playing the victim card. They come seeking refuge and asylum and then start preaching and teaching their views on the locals. THAT IS NOT GOOD. That is what fuels Islamophobia. I have a lot of friends in Canada, in Montreal, Waterloo, Toronto....these place are rife with such people. People who are not really part of society.....and they use Canada's liberal environment to impose their views......like no non-halal meat to be served in schools.....prayer areas must be made.....forceful segregation in schools......this is not good.

islamists must be drooling to take advantage of their stupidity. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again while expecting a different outcome. Canada has been relatively unaffected islamists so that and the urge to set themselves different from the US are what drives Canada's soft treatment towards islamists but just like every other country that did the same (UK, France, Sweden, Denmark - who are weeping to go back in time and correct their mistake), Canada would also face the same fate. It's sad. :crazy:

Last edited:
I like the man, well done! But be careful of folks trying to take advantage!

I am in toronto, and as far as I am concerned, I feel Muslim women's are more at freedom than they will be in their native countries. Its really a multiracial city.
The bad part is, Sikhs, Lankan Tamils have already integrated in Canada, and they (some) do try to irritate the foreign policy of Canada. I havent seen Islamist taking that kinda advantage here. Not yet.

England being hijacked by all of the worst scum of Islamists,
England gave "asylum" to people prosecuted in their own land ....literally they stock piled people running away for Murder! Like altaf! Then they cry these are Islamist scum? They interviewed and made that Chaudary whatever guy a celebrity...the same guy has no education on Islam...not even a diploma! And he was interviewed by BBC as an expert on Islam! When you choose morons to represent Islam then blame people for following them ....it is actually your own shit backfiring! No one knew ch guy until he kept coming on BBC as an expert! No one even bothered checking up what qualifications he has!

These are 2 scum examples I know of who are examples of shit they give ASYLUM to and then cry that scums come and bit them! Well stop giving asylum to people prosecuted and wanted dead on their lands! Apparently they have done something wrong that people want them dead on their lands! How hard is that?

England gave "asylum" to people prosecuted in their own land ....literally they stock piled people running away for Murder! Like altaf! Then they cry these are Islamist scum? They interviewed and made that Chaudary whatever guy a celebrity...the same guy has no education on Islam...not even a diploma! And he was interviewed by BBC as an expert on Islam! When you choose morons to represent Islam then blame people for following them ....it is actually your own shit backfiring! No one knew ch guy until he kept coming on BBC as an expert! No one even bothered checking up what qualifications he has!

These are 2 scum examples I know of who are examples of shit they give ASYLUM to and then cry that scums come and bit them! Well stop giving asylum to people prosecuted and wanted dead on their lands! Apparently they have done something wrong that people want them dead on their lands! How hard is that?

That's what i am saying......Canada is going the same path......and Justin Trudeau is gonna blunder into it.......

That's what i am saying......Canada is going the same path......and Justin Trudeau is gonna blunder into it.......
The policy of Europe and North America is more of tolerating those jihadists and terrorists who do not open their mouth against Canada and US but are continously shooting their mouth at Pakistan and other countries.

I mean why not arrest those jihadist figures who go to Iraq, Afghanistan and Somalia only to fight the governments there? They have double standards about terrorism. They will be crying the moment there is an attack on Canada while letting terrorists of all hues and colours running amok in our countries.

I hope Trudeau can change the image canada has made in my eyes and many others. They have framed and attacked muslim individuals on false charges and have worked with our sworn enemy-India too.

I hope this leads to a change of policy vis a vis their advocacy of India and anti Pakistan policy. They are as much part of the framing of muslim individuals-mostly pakistanis on false charges of terrorism. If Canada had stayed out of the American camp much future misery could have been avoided. Their future now is bleak.

Indian Punjabi Canadians won 18 seats in the recent election in Canada

In Canada's newly elected Liberal government, under prime minister designate Justin Trudeau, Indian Canadians have notched up a record number of 19 seats. That's more than double the seats they held in the previous government of eight. Of those 19, 18 are of Punjabi origin — five more than the 13 MPs elected from Punjab in the 2014 Lok Sabha elections.

"Compared to the US, the level of engagement in political and public life of Indians in Canada is definitely higher

"There were a large number of candidates of Indian origin in the fray across party lines [44 Indian Canadians contested of which 36 are Punjabi].

"In my city of Surrey, Indo-Canadians make up more than 30% of the population. Across provinces, Indo-Canadians are stepping up in all areas of society to make significant contributions that are appreciated by all Canadians," said Dhaliwal.

"There are pockets in Canada known as mini India and mini Punjab. The Indian diaspora overall has done very well here in every facet of Canadian life including healthcare, business, media, real estate and politics. The community has succeeded through hard work and determination," adds Dhalla.

Punjabi Canadians won 18 seats in the recent election in Canada - The Economic Times

@Areesh @Jlaw @Zarvan @SecularNationalist @RiazHaq @PatriotLover @Muhammad Omar @Sanchez @Beast @xyxmt @Shamain @aks18 @BDforever @Blue Marlin @farhan_9909

So there will be no pro pakistan policy as specified by many pdf members

So there will be no pro pakistan policy as specified by many pdf members
I suspect so too. Its just like age old Pakistani slaves vouching for Obama, hoping he would change policy. Said person didn't even trust Pakistan with the Bin Laden raid.

8 Reasons Indians Are Going Head Over Heels For Canada’s New PM, Justin Trudeau

a1.jpg

Cc-Indira Kannan

Back
Top Bottom