What's new

Canada calls BSF anti-human, violent unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
its says human rights violation . thers isz no source claming BSF is a terroist force

That might be a little bit help from Pakistani members...As far as news goes Canada has denied visa on the grounds of Human Rights Violation...Nevertheless somebody in MOD need to show them that they better know when to open mouth and what to utter from it...

Guys relax...if the Govt throws some bone like a uranium deal or something these Canadians will wag their tail and give the visas..

And who cares if they give visa or not..? they r the Border Security force of India not of Canada.

News has broke out that Canada has apparently denied visa to a retired BSF officer and his family on the ground that Canada believes BSF is a human rights violating paramilitary force..

All other countries should follow suit and uphold this spirit. BSFs are the miserable..:devil:

Guys relax...if the Govt throws some bone like a uranium deal or something these Canadians will wag their tail and give the visas..

And who cares if they give visa or not..? they r the Border Security force of India not of Canada.

kathric bro its the reality today they have the power, they can dub anyone anything but no one can dub them back..thats one of the perks being a superpower's lapdog

as for BSF i have no clue what they have been upto

kathric bro its the reality today they have the power, they can dub anyone anything but no one can dub them back..thats one of the perks being a superpower's lapdog

Well let's wait and watch how India is going to respond...Last time when the so-called superpower said something about Kashmir in China India made lot of noise...As far as i know it was heard and damage control was done from both US and China....As you rightly said this is just a bull dog we are dealing with....

being the 51 st state of America (now thats disputed cause UK also lays claim) certainly helps...doesnt it..?

Anyway the ultimate loosers are gonna be the canadians in business,nuclear deals..

BSF is like any other in the region - Rangers and BD rifles..they just defend their motherland.

thats one of the perks being a superpower's lapdog

LOVE YOU CEDER bro

Well this is really strange. I would have expected the Khalistanis here to influence such a step against the Punjab Police whom they hold responsible for countless encounters and custody killings, but branding BSF really beats me. All I can imagine is that maybe a overzealous or dumb embassy official ran out of ideas to deny visas. They usually scrutinize all Punjabi and Sikhs (not from a racial perspective) to verify if they are genuine visa requestors.

If this whole thing is indeed true then GoI and Punjab govt should confront MPs Ruby Dhalla, Ujjwal Dosanjh or PM Harper the next time they come visiting Puunjab to garner punjabi votes back home in Canada! These politicians only know how to use the Punjabi votebank in Canada.

a strong reply will be sent and in no time we will get another version of the isstory..BTW Canada has really grown b@ll$ or, just a one time (mis)adventure..

West people have no right to talk about Human Rights.They ban religious symbols and masjids and say bad things about Prophet MUHAMMAD (S.A.W.W) so who gives them the authority to stamp someone else as Human Right Violators.

There hypocrisy is beyond limits.They treat Women as Objects and imposing dress code on them.First they should look into their own record before commenting on the record of someone else.

West people have no right to talk about Human Rights.They ban religious symbols and masjids and say bad things about Prophet MUHAMMAD (S.A.W.W) so who gives them the authority to stamp someone else as Human Right Violators.

There hypocrisy is beyond limits.They treat Women as Objects and imposing dress code on them.First they should look into their own record before accusing someone else.

The banning of religious symbols, certain types of clothing associated with religion, religious architecture etc. are certainly condemnable offences IMO and do reflect a violation of an individuals right to practice their faith, but I am not aware of Canada, the US or the UK having passed laws on those.

Drawing caricatures of historical figures, even if it offends some (Christians and Muslims) is not a 'violation of human rights'. It may be an insensitive and crass exercise of free speech, but it is no violation of someones rights.

The same with women - the West does not impose dress codes on women (except when some European countries ban certain religiously motivated attire) nor does it 'forcibly' objectify women. Many Western women choose to do so themselves, though it is a complex argument of how pressures from society play a role in that 'objectification', but it is certainly not something Western governments force women to do.

@Agno, pak-Yes - Hate to say it, but it feels like we are digressing here.

The details are not yet out for us to pronounce a verdict on the Canadian govt. by providing analogous incidents in the West. lets wait for an offical press release by both the govts. on the issue. Who knows this might be an error blown out of proportion.

the way i see it this particular guy might have beef with some khalistan sikh family in canada, maybe thats why he is banned ..is it a big news in media or just on PDF ?

the way i see it this particular guy might have beef with some khalistan sikh family in canada, maybe thats why he is banned ..is it a big news in media or just on PDF ?

Could be. Lets just wait untill the dust settles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom