What's new

Canada calls BSF anti-human, violent unit

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaurish

Reaction score
News has broke out that Canada has apparently denied visa to a retired BSF officer and his family on the ground that Canada believes BSF is a human rights violating paramilitary force..

screw Canada, what it has to do with India Defense section???

Why are you posting trash here?

Is that a joke? BSF is a Govt of India security force. Than Canada should ban every country's head of states to enter their country. First Mr. Obama for constant violence in Afghanistan and Iraq.

BTW what is it doing in defence section?

Canada calls BSF anti-human, violent unit

New Delhi: The Canadian High Commission has rejected an immigration application of an Indian for working in the Border Security Force which the Canadian authority says, is a notorious force that is engaged in systematic attacks on civilians.
Fateh Singh Pandher, a retired jawan from the BSF, had applied to travel to Canada along with his family. But the Canada High Commission here refused to give permission to travel to Canada.
Pandher told CNN-IBN that the High Commission authority described the BSF as a violent paramilitary unit and is engaged in systematic attacks on civilians and responsible for torturing suspected criminals. It further holds the BSF responsible for committing crime against humanity.
Pandher has met the Director General of the BSF and has requested him to take up the matter with appropriate authority.
The Union Home ministry has reportedly informed the Ministry of External Affairs about the developments and asked it to take up the matter with the concerned Canadian authorities.

Canada calls BSF anti-human, violent unit - India - ibnlive

Does anybody know what was the official reason given for the rejection ?

Canadians talking abt human rights..? :angry::angry:

Those poor Red-Indian souls who were butchered like animals so that these whites can live there must be looking down sadly at the hypocrisy.

i dun know if i used the right forum but the news is shocking i feel...

For ur B.S i have a quotation in urdu for u:
Metha metha hup hup tarwa tarwa tho...:rofl:
If u havent seens the first post it says CANADA considers BSF a human rights violating terrorist force....thts why its posted in this section.

I remember indians talking of how PAK RANGERS were violating ceasefire yesterday and now this :lol::lol:

Canadians talking abt human rights..? :angry::angry:

Those poor Red-Indian souls who were butchered like animals so that these whites can live there must be looking down sadly at the hypocrisy.

Tht was USA and not all red indians were killed only 1 tribe i forgot its name.
And tht was centuries back....this is 21st century..........Get over u sentiments.

Last edited:
HAHA..What a insult..Damn Shame if Indian Government does not send a strong reply..

NEW DELHI: The Canadian High Commission has accused the Border Security Force (BSF) of human right violations.

Canada has apparently denied a visa application by a retired BSF constable Fateh Singh Pander.

The reason given for denying the visa is that the BSF is a violent paramilitary unit that is involved in human rights violations and excessive violence in Kashmir.

The Ministry of External Affairs has said it has taken up the matter with Canadian authorities.

any source that says CANADA considers BSF a human rights violating terrorist force

News has broke out that Canada has apparently denied visa to a retired BSF officer and his family on the ground that Canada believes BSF is a human rights violating paramilitary force..

buddy a nice advice to you post a valid link or a source to defend the thread

Tht was USA and not all red indians were killed only 1 tribe i forgot its name.
And tht was centuries back....this is 21st century..........Get over u sentiments.

So wat if its centuries back..? The whole of North America was settled that way not just US.

All three US,Canada, and Mexico have done genocide.

BTW is it not Canada that is engaged in Humanrights violation in afghanistan..? is BSF a bigger violater than that..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom