What's new

Can We Trust China's Claims That It's Winning the War on Coronavirus?

Not The War... but a battle...
The only "sane" way to Win the War against a Virus...is with a vaccine.

As we saw recently... "According" to China reports... Cases are "imported" ones... Therefore more China let in... more chance for a new cluster...

Now, new cases are easily traced, therefore a lower number, but in the coming weeks/months it will be different.

Idiot every country can produce their own masks and ventilattors.
Infact india donated china masks and other stuff last months, not the other way round.
I know India said it will donate masks to China but do you have any report that shows these mask were actually delivered. Thanks.

I know India said it will donate masks to China but do you have any report that shows these mask were actually delivered. Thanks.

I've reports of India sending one 15-ton shipment of medical supplies on a transport plane which was then used to evacuate Indians out of Wuhan.

It is very important China comes out of this quickly with no repeat infection cycle. And the rest of the nations follow recovery. Lessons learnt should be shared among nations as effectively as possible.

For future China needs to introspect and holistically address root cause issues to prevent reoccurrence of similar outbreaks emanating from China.

Kids in Australia will be home/online schooled for the next 3-6 months. This should build world consensus to rollout 5G network asap.

How many chinese died in covid 19 ?
Are those mask not working ?
Agree, you must not use any medical supplies from China.
Stop all imports of Chinese API and masks immediately since they may not work anyway.

China should also stop all shipments of medical supply to India since they may not work except to reciprocate that initial MASSIVE 15 TON medical supply from the world HEALTHCARE SUPA POWA INDIA.

I believe India will beat this COVID-19 easily.
All their Weak Ones are already Dead with all the viruses floating around with their HUMONGOUS AMOUNT OF OPEN DEFECATION.
GO INDIA GO, HEALTHCARE SUPA POWA.

It is very important China comes out of this quickly with no repeat infection cycle. And the rest of the nations follow recovery. Lessons learnt should be shared among nations as effectively as possible.

For future China needs to introspect and holistically address root cause issues to prevent reoccurrence of similar outbreaks emanating from China.

Kids in Australia will be home/online schooled for the next 3-6 months. This should build world consensus to rollout 5G network asap.
Save your advice for your MASTERS, the US where all recently discovered leads HIGHLY SUGGEST that this COVID-19 VIRUS ORIGINATE from the US since last July.

Just saw on TV news, New York Governor Cuomo says the virus could have been around much earlier that explains the explosive rate of infection happening there.

I think China has taken radical steps to stop the virus which should be appreciated.

If the steps China has taken is not enough than I dont know what is.

BTW Indians are just jealous

Root cause cannot be address if the intermediate host cannot be found.

Save your advice for your MASTERS, the US where all recently discovered leads HIGHLY SUGGEST that this COVID-19 VIRUS ORIGINATE from the US since last July.

Just saw on TV news, New York Governor Cuomo says the virus could have been around much earlier that explains the explosive rate of infection happening there.

Take the neo-authoritarians on their face value? Miss me with that crap.

@dbc
Why are so TRIGGERED, gifting me so much NEGATIVES?

I am just sharing what I know why your motherland HEALTHCARE SUPA POWA INDIA will easily defeat this COVID-19 virus.
You are so Lucky to also have this open defecation derived strenghtened immunitiy.

With your SUPA POWA strenghtened immunity,
You should go volunteer at the front lines.
CHEERS

@dbc
Why are so TRIGGERED, gifting me so much NEGATIVES?

I am just sharing what I know why your motherland HEALTHCARE SUPA POWA INDIA will easily defeat this COVID-19 virus.
You are so Lucky to also have this open defecation derived strenghtened immunitiy.

With your SUPA POWA strenghtened immunity,
You should go volunteer at the front lines.
CHEERS

Stay on topic before I invite a mod to set you straight also don’t give a $hit about India so your save your breath.

Idiot every country can produce their own masks and ventilattors.
Infact india donated china masks and other stuff last months, not the other way round.
Are you calling YOURSELF?
Why would China donate much needed mask and ventilators to India in the middle of a supply crunch in China but NOT in India at that time?
To return the favor now that India needed it, China should reciprocally gift to Healthcare Supa Powa India their donation to China, a MASSIVE 15 ton of medical supplies.

COVID-19 shouldn't bother India much, I believe Indians have STRONG IMMUNITY.
Majority of their weaker ones would not have survived all those viruses and bacteria floating around due to wide spread open defecation in Healthcare Supa Powa India.

https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/content/photos-of-toilets-around-the-world/
April 18, 2018
It is estimated that 801,000 children under the age of 5 die from diarrhea.
That translates to about 2,200 children deaths every day, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDCP).

Open defecation plays a large role in those deaths of children under 5.
Almost 892 million people still practice open defecation — about 600 million of whom live in India, according to WHO.

GO INDIA GO, HEALTHCARE SUPA POWA INDIA

Back
Top Bottom